The Incidental Runner-Up :)

@neildc (17254)
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Hiya myLotters and friends! I'm sure almost everyone here on mylot and are also present or active on the other site, have noticed how this social networking site is being used as medium for promotions and even contests. There are photo contests and even pageants, use facebook to gather votes by liking their pictures, and so on. Last month, I read about the photo contest sponsored by VAM, an artist management company. The mechanics said that photo should be with the actor using the sponsored products or shot with the product/s at the background. I am not really pond of joining contests but since I have already a photo wearing the shirt which the actor endorses, I posted my entry. Fortunately, I placed second in the said photo contest. Have you joined a photo contest or any other contest online? Please share your experience. ~~~ NEILâ„¢ ~~~ 20120912 1438H
hi neil, That's good to know uuhhmm....I never join online contest I got only few friends in facebook so I will not win if ever Congrats again hugs to zay and ate patty
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
well, very few actually participated in the contest. i only have few friends and not even half of them, i guess, seen the picture and liked it. i got more support from friends of my friends.
@sishy7 (27666)
My sister was just telling me how she just found out her 14-year-old son had won an online game contest. The only reason my nephew told his mom about it was because he needed her account to have the prize money transferred... My sister always complains that her son spends too much time in front of his computer playing games; little that she knows he was on his way to be some kind of national champion on that online game (not even sure what exactly is the name of the online game)...
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
whatever that game is, it only means that he did well and now he's playing nationally. congratulations to him. and good luck.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
dear brother, Congrats You deserves to win and wish next time you will bag the grand prize. I haven't join any online contest, but maybe next time I will check when there's available
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
thanks sis. i really wished i have gotten some more votes but the grand winner have more friends and followers.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
next time we will campaign for that
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
thanks for that sis, but i guess that will be the last time that i will be joining a contest. it's kinda tiring task to convince each of every friend that we have on our list.
Really, you placed second on that promo, Neildc? What was the price? Can you let us see that photo of yours?
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Makisig Shirt by Natasha - This is the runner-up photo of mine, me wearing the product/shirt with Philippine Actor Robin Padilla.
oh, here we go again. i missed to attach the said photo with my original post so i put it here. with the prize, i still have not received it but Vidanes Artist Management said, they will send it through with one courier company. i will get back here when it arrives.
So, it's Robin as the original endorser! Nice that you were able to get the second place, Neildc.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
yes, robin the idol. i got the second place with the help of my friends from facebook and even from mylot. of course, i could get it without them.
Hello my friend neildc Ji, Well, first of all I wish to congretulate you on being placed at No II place, however, I am not that good on-line. I am unable to up-load photoes here at myLot. May God bless You and have a great time
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Just got lucky that i have supportive friends from that site and even from mylot.
Hello my friend neildc Ji, Well, all of us would be happy when you raech to No.1 spot. May God bless You and have a great time
@Lakota12 (42684)
nope havent and wont
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Ok friend, that's fine.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Like contest - I won an FB like contest.
Yes neil, just recently if you also saw my discussion here regarding the photo I saw in FB the I won a camera. I really don't know that it is a contest, I only hit the like button just because I'm a user of their product and surprisingly I did won the fan page contest. I will attached the photo if you missed it in FB.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Photo Contest Winners - Winners of the Robin Padilla Photo Contest.
i guess i missed that post of yours lyn. so just the same, you are an incidental winner on an FB contest, like me. i guess i also have to share this picture. they just mispelled my family name.
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
I am not into contests at all, but when there was a recent photo contest on a local radio station's Facebook page, I could not resist in entering it. It was asking for people to send in photos of their motorbikes and the ones with the most likes each week went through (after 4 weeks) to the final where people then voted for their favourite. There were some amazing bikes sent in so I stood no chance with mine!