Antasari Azhar Speak About Century

@Devilova (5396)
Indonesia
Today, Antasari Azhar speak about Century in the front of the council. Hope that the public secret about conspiracy will get opened widely to the public. I said a public secret cause we all know that there is something happen with the century bailout. All we have to wait is the punishment to those who involved. Even its hard more then make a Pyramide and Fujiyama disappeared. But, we still had to have a hope that it could be done.
@adhyz82 (36262)
but some of the member DPR like Faisal Akbar and so on are upset..They think there are conspiracy for closing this case..Why?? Antasari Ashar said that he never tell like in the testimonial in Metro Teve and another television channel...SO?
@Devilova (5396)
Like already I have said before. Its has being a public secret that there is a huge conspiracy behind it. Did you know that there is also a bailout in USA this year? They face an election this month. Isn't that very suspicious?
@adhyz82 (36262)
i didn`t any point for connecting the bailout USA and our case happened in our country...i didn`t get the connection
@nophie (2338)
like the above respond, God isn`t sleeping someday, the truth will talk.. I do hope Antazari Ashar have a good willing for helping for covering the century case...He knows exactly how the energy of this country had been taken for handling several of big issues like Lapindo, century and many corruption case..
@adhyz82 (36262)
i agree with nophie..God isn`t sleeping.. slow but sure, i do hope the truth will reveal who is guilty in this case..
@ifa225 (11098)
I am kind of sympathy fro what happen to Antasari I hope someday the true justice will reveal God is not sleeping
@Devilova (5396)
Amin. Hope that God punish them in the real world.
@ifa225 (11098)
It is kind of confuse for what antasari azhar stated right now Is it possible that he is being push by someone so he make a different statement? Makes me curious to see what happen next
It appears that the Bank Century case is very long and tiring to be followed because there is no bright spot at all. But here, we as citizens are harmed should know about this development because for us as well. I think the conspiracy against witnesses forth in pembahsan Century, so it is never in the news get wider.
@Devilova (5396)
Its because behind this case, not just a "Kelas Kakap". But more then that. Shark or even a whale.