My day will not be complete without being here at this site.

Good day Fellow Mylotters, I got a very busy schedule for today as I have cleaned my room and change the floor mats and curtain inside my room. Including those we used in our dining area, living area, kitchen area. And after that, I have decided to wash all of those things including my own clothes. As a result, I was so tired today. And even thought that I can never be able to logged in here. But, I am thankful that somehow, I was able to be here even for at least an hour. Hence, my day will not be complete without being at this site.
@abhaijith (2962)
Hi friend, Nice to see this discussion. My friend i feel envy on you people who are active here. Once i was also an active member here but my offline schedules made me inactive here. I used mylot in my phone for a long time and i could be in touch with mylot friends so. After that i became completely off in mylot . Now i logged back yesterday after a long gap and i hope can be active here like i was before. Have a nice time here my friend..
hi there, hopefully this is the start of a new beginning. how lucky you are since you were able to logged on here via your mobile phone.
@pgiblett (6576)
Inactivity based on changing schedules if not always a good thing. Sometime it is best just to spend a couple of minutes each day or two simply visiting the sites that are important to you.
@abhaijith (2962)
Yeah, i hope this is a new start here. And friend try to log in mylot through your mobile and i would say its the best way to stay in touch with Mylot friends.
@pgiblett (6576)
I would say this is a positive habit that you are developing. Even spending a little time doing things that are important to you should yeald positive results. You do not have to be addicted in order to add value. Two minutes of your time can make all the difference
@abhaijith (2962)
Sir, I fully agree with you. I hope i can spend some time for Mylotting in my daily schedule further.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i could say that my day not be completed if i can not see any earning in my account,so meaning i need to participate here so that i could receive an earning here,even how tired i am at work i still response at least 10 to the discussion or create at least 3 topic.
You sound like me. I am addicted to Mylot. Even if I am very busy, I will still try to squeeze some time to post here. I like to be active in Mylot everyday:) It is one of my favorite websites. I love China
Oh, it's good you still managed to log in here even you're already tired. I guess it's one way for you to overcome your tiredness. Seeing discussions here and posting your own will let you forget your tiredness. Yes, it's good to change the things around you. I also love putting on some new curtains, new bedsheets and pillow cases, new table cloth and table runners, the placemats and many more. Somehow, my husband sometimes feel uncomfortale especially with the curtains. He finds the house warmer with them.
@dfollin (12780)
Well,I am glad you made it here airashelia.My day has been busy too,but it looks like yours had a positive outcome.Mine hasn't been,I found out my bank has ripped me off,so it is going to cause me more fees.,because I cannot come up with $25 to take to the bank.