Just bought my partner's first Christmas present...

For his birthday early in the year, I bought him a 3.5 litre slow cooker so I could make him casseroles etc, which he loves. But last time I made a casserole, he complained that our youngest child eats a lot and he didn't get as much food as he wanted. So for Christmas, I've bought him... a 5.5 litre slow cooker! I'm sure he won't be able to complain when I fill that to the brim and cook a much bigger meal.
@Raine38 (9032)
Wow, you got your Christmas gift shopping started so early! I wish I can also figure out the best gift for my husband this early, I always tend to rush and join those last-minute shoppers. This time I want to end up being prepared for him. It's the least I can do because he always gives me such awesome gifts. Yours is really something that he can appreciate, I'm sure!
I usually start in July, but we were in debt so I couldn't, I had to get the debts paid off first.
@elsino91 (443)
• Poland
Yeah he'll probably love that and that'll put a smile on his face. By the sounds of it your partner likes food and buying him something that can make so much food at once and making it for him sounds like the perfect present. Its always good to know what your partner's favourite food is, especially if he's a guy. Guy's love food, I would know.