He was very happy today.

We found out today that he does not have cancer. he was so excited and happy he could not stop expressing it. but,I told the doctor that he went a month without smoking and that he keeps saying he is going to smoke again. the doctor got on him right then and there telling him how much he needs to stop. I can't understand how he could ever want to smoke again after this scare. I did tell him I would leave if he strted to smoke again. I refuse to be around anyone who smokes.
@surekharathi (14134)
I can feel how you feel happy after hearing this. But this is good to stop the smoking becuase smoking is really bad for health and damage the body. Ohhh God smoke again you should tell something to him.
@jenny1015 (13389)
That was a relief, wasn't it? Good thing you would be worrying about his health anymore. But I hope he can refrain from smoking for good.
Glad he does not have cancer, but if you say you are going to do something you had best mean it, otherwise it is just so much hot air.
@carolscash (9500)
So glad that he didn't have cancer, but why would he want to start smoking again after he has quit. I am thankful that I never started smoking. I would just tell him that if he loves you and himself, then he will find some other habit to partake in, like golf, sports, movies, or even eating something healthy when he is thinking about smoking.
@mikyung (2234)
We have several choices and we need to be ready to face whatever consequence. If I were him, I should gradually quit smoking, for I will consider the ruling out of cancer as a new chance, a new lease of life, to begin things right. Though I recently dropped the habit, I admit that I was scared to get that C disease for I have relatives that has cancer with the same kind. I may acquire it though our genes or through excessive exposure. So there, It's his choice if he listens to you or not. Good luck and may he quit smoking now. Thanks
@natliegleb (5184)
its good to hear and smoke has to be put out and after that he can live life with ease and more relaxation
@Blondie2222 (22873)
That's great news he was told he doesn't have cancer. It takes someone a hard time to quit smoking right away, it took my sister 3 tries and she finally been smoke free for over a year. If you keep encouraging him and being by his side i'm sure he'll be able to do it becuase he will have that support.
I am just happy for you a lot and also thank you for having shared this happy news with your mylot friends.It must have been hard endurance test for you and I just can imagine how much relieved you will be. I would say your hubby has indeed got a second chance and hope he wouldnt commit the mistake of smoking again.
Hi friend, Good to hear about this happy news, finally he stopped smoking and get rid from a great disease, as we know smoking is not good to our health, all the smokers must try their maximum to give up this habit to avoid a lot of unwanted health issues
hi GAB, That is a good news then Well i hope he will stop smoking happy mylotting
He's gone for a month without smoking. I would think that, by now, he would be enjoying being able to smell things properly, taste his food more clearly, etc. rather than still being determined to go back to doing something that puts his life in danger. It's good that he does not have cancer, but it is too bad that he seems determined to try to develop it.
I hope you stick to what you said to him for his own sake. Even if he doesn't smoke around you, you can still smell it on him. It stinks so bad. If he starts smoking again he is showing you he doesn't give a flip about himself or you.
Jim was a heavy smoker but he smoked outside because I didnt want it in my home. Scott smokes too and goes outside. I hate the smell of it on their clothes. I wont kiss him after hes smoked it tastes disgusting. It must have been gross when I was a teen and smoked and kissed people who werent smokers. LOL I feel bad for them now. I hope he does not go back to smoking but I am very glad to hear that he does not have cancer.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm glad that he is already clear from what he thought. I just hope you can convinced him not to go back again from smoking. It is not good for you also by being around with smokers since you also want it too quit forever.
@Tina30219 (37459)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad to hear that he was very happy and that he does not have cancer.I hope what the doctor told him and told him will sink in and that he will not go back to smoking. You would figure after this scare he would not want another one.
@riyauro (6428)
yes he must stop smoking. Gosh how can he even think of smoking again after the fright of cancer. The doctor said good for him because otherwise he might not listen to anyone else. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@sishy7 (27592)
It must have been a great comfort to receive such good news. You're right, the news should be an encouragement to stop smoking and not the other way around. Surely no one would want to go through such scary moments all over again...