I submitted two articles today.

I couldn't concentrate writing awhile ago but I'm thankful that I was able to finish writing two articles today. I submitted them and at the moment I'm waiting for the feedback. I hope I'll pass their high standards. LOL. It's just a trial. I hope I could write more articles soon, better than the first two. LOL. Thanks to all of you who inspire me to write. Just sharing everyone. Happy mylotting.
@Downwindz (2231)
• Netherlands
Hello angelkarah050182, I would like to congratulate you with the first 2 submitted articles, I am glad you finally passed the hurdle. I shall cross my fingers but I believe your English skills are good enough to pass their standards, why shouldnt they be :)
Thanks so much Downwindz. Yes, I was able to accomplish something and that was to write something long. LOL. Here in myLot, we can write at least three sentences. But when we are writing articles, they should be more descriptive and those would be long for sure. LOL. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@Downwindz (2231)
• Netherlands
Very true, writing on MyLot is easier than writing articles - but I believe this may be because the fact that writing on MyLot is more like our own words in speech, just written down.
Yes, you are right. What we want to convey is just written down in words. Any idea would be alright. Mylotters are always ready to participate in our discussions. Happy mylotting.
starting a day with two article published was very good. it had been a week for me to not write any article, I really busy with my offline activities, but really miss to do so. I hope I could start it with three articles for this week
I hope you will be able to write your three articles this week. It's difficult to write. As a beginner, I don't know where to start. LOL. I just tried my luck. I hope I'll have more time in the future. Goodluck to you and happy mylotting.
motivation is available but time is always be my problem, but yeah... I'll make it
Oh, I hope you'll have more time. I also need moretime like you. LOL. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
I was very lazy to writing also but since i am active on mylot, i see writing is interesting. I think writing everyday is a good skill. I want to keep it as my habit.
@sreekutty (1051)
very inspiring to stay on mylot
ryanong: So far, I guess I'm in to myLot than that article writing site. I guess I need more motivation and time as well. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting. sreekutty: Yes, it's very inspiring. I miss myLot when I'm atthe other site. I can't type here when I'm writing there. LOL.
Wow, shynepapin101. Your comment has enlightened me. I am still a newvie in an article writing site. Yes, you are right. Since I don't have much time, I guess I won't be able to write articles with so much restrictions. I have to contruct everything perfectly. If I am going to do that, my time in myLotting will be eaten there. I guess, I'll have to do my best as much as I can. Thank you so much for this comment. It's greatly appreciated. Happy mylotting.
@visavis (5945)
Congratulation.. I hope your being achieve what you wanted. As you said submitted your articles where you submitted, that site paying like triond and other know article submission.
@visavis (5945)
Oh I'm not the one your talking about that my articles are poor and pushing down triond for the poor traffic. Since I submitted and published my articles never flag or comments for wrong grammar.. please note about that and continue earning... however thank you for your comments
Hello visavis and shynepapin 101. Visavis, thanks for congratulating me. Oh, you know triond, That's where I posted my two articles. Even though I wrote well, they were declined. I have to revise them and submit them again. By, reading shynepapin101's comment, I've known that you're a writer there too. Let's continue writing more articles. Hi shynepapin101, thanks for posting your comment. You are a bit straightforward. I guess that would hurt other people's feelings. Be considerate, too. You can send them a private message if you want. Happy mylotting to both of you.
• United Arab Emirates
It is true, being straight forward can always hurt, in fact the power of words can actually kill souls or peoples will power. I didn't tell @Vis-à-vis that he shouldn't write because he writes poor. All I was inclining towards were suggestion on how he could improve his writing, am also learning too. Learning actually is a continuous process in life, we are all learning daily. I used to write at Triond, then it was much more stricter as their robot was always rejecting articles for new users, so after it accepts the first one your article are always accepted on defaults, it never really check the quality of writing, the structures of paragraphs and use of punctuation. Writing is a bigger dream than you can imagine. @Angel, I made a new comment on the last response on the first page, try give up on Triond as I have done, I only have a few articles there anyway. My reasons for saying that is you will never get the value of writing, how difficult it is to write, and when you do, you should be paid its worth. Writing should never be a wasted effort, in fact it is an asset.
@hestylim (1211)
Wow! Congrats! :) I hope you can pass.. I know how it feels when we are waiting for the results.
@adhyz82 (36289)
what about you hesty?? do you still write for EC and helium??
@hestylim (1211)
hehe, rarely... I am now quite busy with my new work.. lol.. and I am also busy finishing my book.. and yeah so I just come to Helium to rate only.. so I can always earn the passive income. EC.. I don't write there anymore. I don't know what to write and I just don't have any idea to write there. So I just basically write poetry on my blog. Lol... How about you?
@adhyz82 (36289)
where do you work now?? congratulations to your new job.. It must make you are busier now.. i lost some new ideas in EC..maybe i need an extra time for writing again in EC
Two articles a day. Wow! I never get any ideas to write articles. My mind is always jammed with 100s of thoughts, but I never manage to draft them in an article. Where have you submitted the articles? I am sure your articles will pass the high standards of those websites. Good Luck and please give me some guidance as well.
@sreekutty (1051)
dear Inderjeet, try writing ideas as and when they pop on a paper. This will help in writing articles later and will also clear the mind.
Hello inderjeetkaur, I guess you have to focus on one topic at a time. You have to write something about that and when you're done with it, go with the other one. I'm also a beginner in this area but I'd like to guide you as long as I can. Sorry for the late reply. I didn't access internet last weekend. Happy mylotting.
hi sreekutty, thanks for helping inderjeetkaur. I wasn't able to log in for two days. Thanks for posting and happy myloting.
• United Arab Emirates
Congratulations to you, you have just scaled the hurdle, the test is what major writer shy out of, and this being a requirement many people who like to start writing have lost interest because they think they will not pass it. Your grammar here on Mylot is ok and if you have written the articles in this level then the sky is your limit, I just hope you followed the instruction you were provided to the latter, that is what matters.
Oh, yes. You are right there. I ended my articles with quotes in each and I guess it was because of them why they were declined. LOL. I have to revise them and submit them again. I'm a bit tired today so I'll try to revise them tomorrow. LOL. Thanks for commenting and happy mylotting.
• United Arab Emirates
Most times quotes are good as long as you give reference to the site or author of the quote, for me am never interested in doing such in my articles, what I would do sometimes is give one humored opinion at the end, so the article might get a smile from its reader. Here is an example below, pay attention to the last sentence in this last paragraph of the article. You would see it was an humor, an opinion from the writer, not to be taken seriously but to be laughed over. “When asked about the night out, Clary said “we got everybody shaking their behinds pretty hard.” And with three days of the games left, I bet these guys and girls will give the last medal to the last man standing in all their partying events. For me, Ryan Lochte might just be the winner as he has a new record already, his redhead and the $800 tequila”. This isn't an article for triond, it is for a client, has to follow instruction and the facts has to be true, not a guess or assumption. As a writer you have to be able to think outside the box.
Oh, shynepapin101. I'm really learning a lot from you. Thanks so much for all of these. You are really spending your time just to teach me and all the readers of this discussion as well. I'm glad you are sharing your knowledge. You're just one of the few who willingly share their knowhow. Happy mylotting.
@kongno (431)
wow writing articles, i can't imagine if there will come a time that i'll be able to write an article,..
Try it too kongno. It's fun. When you're done writing one, you are so proud of yourself and want to write more. LOL. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@Angelpink (4023)
I'll check on those ,where to find it ? is it here same in Mylot or what ?
Hello angelpink. My articles need some revising. LOL. I hope I'll find time to revise them soon. I joined triond last Friday. Are you already a member of that site? Happy mylotting.
That's good all you need to do is just make up your mind to go on with the new articles and complete them successfully on time. The writing is not a very hard task but the most important part in writing is carving out a picture of what you actually want to write about and how will you do that. Writing needs a lot of concentration as it is an intellectual activity. It requires you to sit and work in a continuum with you mind open up for analyzing and interpretation. Best of luck for your writing career. PrakashSahni
Oh, you are absolutely right. It takes so much time so those two articles got my free time last Friday. LOL. I guess I have to improve my writing skills more. A lot more. Thanks for commenting and happy mylotting.
@kenshin2143 (1882)
Hope you have a good feedback on your articles and hope you will continue to improve in that particular aspect you are traversing.
Thanks kenshin. I really love to improve in this area. I want to earn extra income like other mylotters here. I guess most of you here are writers. Thanks for commenting and happy mylotting.
Hi friend, good to hear that you submitted two articles. Wish your articles to get approved by the site and you earn a good income from it. In which site did you submitted your articles? Writing activities never have any stop, we can write at any time whenever we get idea. All the best for your writing journey
I've submitted them on triond. I have to revise them though. I just signed up that day and tried my luck. I hope I can get them revise immediately and write more articles. Thanks for commenting and happy mylotting.
@riyauro (6430)
oh that is nice. I have tried writing articles but at the moment took a break because no time. I am on triond. you are doing very good. keep it up. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
Thanks for commenting riyauro. Yes, I will keep up the good work. LOL. I hope you will continue writing too. Happy mylotting.
@airasheila (5459)
hello there angelkarah050182, with reference to what you have posted, it is indeed an accomplishment to cherish. being a beginner in a writing site will really bring you a lot of thinking. but, for sure, you will get through with that as long as you are doing your best.
Thanks airasheila. Yes, I guess it will be hard but if I am that persistent I will grow in that area. LOL. It's easy to write but it's difficult to keep it interesting, etc. We have to consider a lot of things. LOL. Thanks for commenting and happy mylotting.
@silverfox09 (4727)
Congratulation and all the best, hope you hear back from them soon . Well a lot of people here are rooting for you it is nice to hear inspiring stories . Continue to do your best and you will be where you want to be .
Yes, I am also glad that they're all wishing me success. I hope that I can really do well in writing. I need to improve a lot a more. I guess it's not easy to write. We really have to concentrate and become creative in writing our ideas. There should be a good content to qualify with those sites' requirements. Sorry for the late reply and happy mylotting. Thanks for responding. :)
@betlynfrnds (1386)
Wow, that is really great. Like all the other myLot responders, I wish you well and certainly hope that your articles are accepted. I hope you let us know how you're doing. Continued success to you.
Thank you for wishing me well. I hope I'll also become a successful writer someday. Whoa, writing articles is really taking so much of my time. I can't focus well because my time is limited so I prefer writing here in myLot nowadays. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.