granny above 90 first time in hospital.

@riyauro (6428)
I have never seen my granny get sick and then have to go to hospital. She is 90 plus and used to be fit only that her bones had weakened. I got messages on facebook from my cousins that our granny had minor heart attack and she was admit in hospital. My dad called today and told me that she is come home now and doing better. i felt better now. My granny is a survivor. I am a fan of her. I asked daddy how she got this problem and he said she is not stopping to go in the garden. She keeps on doing something or the other. What do you think about my granny??
• Egypt
every thing will be fine,we all face hard times and see the others in the same
@riyauro (6428)
yeah and her age is that she will get problems like this now and she is strong to fight it. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@subhojit10 (7382)
Well really hats off to your granny. At such an age, she is so much agile and strong. She is really an inspiration for all the youngsters who are nowadays giving up hope on all issues. Anyways, i hope your granny is in the best of her health now. i can understand that heart attacks can happen anytime to any person and this is normal for a person above 90. But we need to do is to keep her happy all the time and keep her engaged so as to divert her mind from the illness. What say?
@riyauro (6428)
yeah she is so strong lady and has kept herself that way by being consistent in life. Let us all pray for her. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@ElicBxn (60895)
If you stop moving you start dying... can't seem to get that through to some people...