Got a FREE pot set!

@911Ricki (13602)
I went through the flyer, and I was getting frustrated. I ended up caving and getting the glass lids. We will see how long they last, my friend said she has had hers for 15 years and they havent broke. But again this is me I can break anything. They are originally $180.00 (203.40$ with taxes), they were on sale for $79.00 for a 14 piece set. I had $99.00 in my Paypal, so while at Walmart I picked up a kit.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Can't beat that! Glass lids are actually durable, no matter how they land, they should "cling / rattle" back either on the knob handle, or flat on the ground.
@911Ricki (13602)
My new pot set.  - My new pot set I got for free.
Let hope so, I gave up ebcause I wasnt paying $650 for a stainless steel one that was for sure.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I've never heard of that brand. There is a set I want to get, it's one of those "As seen on TV" pot sets. I'm not going to bother with it though because I know when I move most of the cookware is going with me, no one ever cooks here except for me..
@ARIES1973 (9439)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Wow! That is a good pick. And buying on a discount, great deal!
@911Ricki (13602)
Less money out of my pocket the better.
Cool! I have a set with glass lids and I've had them for over 10 years now! I have only broke one lid - and that's because I stupidly put the lid over a stove when I had just used it - the glass touched the hot grill, so it shattered. I was so mad, but luckily I had another lid that fit it exactly. I really like them because I can see what's cooking!
I would really like to have got those today for free. I do hope they will last long for you. I went shopping today and bought myself some jeans.
@leeloo (1494)
• Portugal
I just replied to your previous post when I saw this one, congrats on buying the pots. I hope they work out well. Oh, do the pots suggest you boil milk or water or something in them first before the first clean to get rid of any residue from the manufacturing process, the last pans I bought did? The problem with pots and pans is that they don't necessarily last a lifetime anymore due to the new cooking processes they sometimes don't work, my mum bought a set of pots years ago, they were very expensive but well nearly 30 years on and they still look like new (a few scratches aside) and they are used every day, now none of them work on the new cooktop which is induction, so there is a cupboard full of pots that don't work. Fortunately it is half induction, half glass ceramic cooktop so they still work on the ceramic burners, so to use a huge amount of money and then have it sit in the cupboard is annoying so taking advantage of the promotion like that is always a good idea. Enjoy cooking with the new pots.
hi ricki sou nds really classy .I always liked glass lids myself and they are not as breakable as you would think either. just be a bit more careful and you will be fine.I did not realize they'were so expensive though.