what did you want to be when you grew up?

When you were a child & you said "when I grow up I want to be a....." what did you want to be? even if it's silly tell us what you wanted to be! :] Ill start...I wanted to be a bus driver and then a doctor haha
me my goal is to be a professional doctor.
thats a great goal, in which field did you want to practice? Is it something you still wish to do?
I wanted to be an anesthesiologist. But I realized I only wanted to do it for the money and a career that is there to help people shouldn't be entered for financial gain alone.
@ladysun (635)
My goal was to be a Pediatrician
thats a great goal! I wanted to be an OBGYN nurse or a nurse in the neo natal unit :] is that something yous still want to do?
I always wanted to be a writer. I now write for an online company called Associated Content. It's not exactly what I was expecting to write but I guess that it is the next best thing.
@wynna1 (1291)
I really wanted become a plane stewardess and now that im grown up funny that i really dont like it when taking off, then i wanted to become a dentist, then again i dont like going to the dentist. Its ironic really, when i finished college, got a degree in BSC-Management and i ended up working in the office, i quite enjoy doing my job.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I wanted to be a doctor..I really sorry I do not work in a similar job. I still feel I want to help others. But my job is a coordinator(disponent) I am too old to try to change. Maybe I should do some social work. I do not know.