Have u ever fallen off from your bed while dreaming?

Hey guys.. I have this habit of falling off from my bed when i am made to sleep on its edge. This has happened to me quite a many times and once i had such a terrible fall that i sprained my right hand. Besides i too had fallen from the top berth of a train once and since then i always prefer sleeping on the lower berth when traveling in a train. What about u guys? Please share your thoughts!
@surekharathi (14134)
Nice question and I remember when I was sleeping with my cousin she falls from bad I wake and ask what happened she said ohhh I dont know how I think I was in dream. But I observe no dream she sleeps on corner side and falls.
Hey thanks a ton madam for your response. Well this depends on person to person. While some fall from their bed owing to their dreams while some think sleeping at the end on on the corner side of a bed the reason for their falling from the bed. i think these people should not sleep at least near the edge in order to avoid any injuries during fall off. What say?
Quite a entertaining habit you have,hahaha.no dear i have never fallen from my bed while sleeping and also have seen in movies when hero dreaming to hug his heroine rolls on bed and falls.
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Well not my habit of course. Ha ha ha. It used to happen with me before. Yes in movies we do often see the lead actor falling off from the bed in a bid to hug and romance her in his dreams and then his dream all crashing. Yeah this too is true for many people as u never know what dreams might crop up in your mind. What say?
I used to when I was young. I hadn't experienced it from quite sometime now. Also I have seen that dreams tend to change as you grow. The dreams that you see from your closed eyes as well as the ones that you see from closed eyes making you feel the pace of world.
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Well yes even i am experiencing the same thing. Things have changed drastically. i used to fall from my bed before but now whenever i am sleeping at the edge of my med, i have never fallen off. Also it depends on the dreams, if u are dreaming about falling off from a building then u have a fair chances of falling off. What say?