I am here for the night. LOL

I am so happy to be home tonight mylotting. I miss all of you like crazy. I could not believe with me gone this whole week I still managed to make payout. That will be good sice I will be gone next week. I was given tomorrow off. I am so happy to be home for real. I am sure you know how I feel. happy mylotting. did you reach payout today..
I am glad that you have a day off so you can relax and have fun mylotting. I am glad that you made payout this month. I am working very hard to make payout this month because it is getting closer to the Christmas season and I need to build up my spending account. I am going to work hard the next couple of weeks to make payout. I missed you, but I do understand that your job must come first.
@NailTech (6892)
Welcome back, I'm glad you've made payout. I did as well. I still have a few dollars in my acct as well so that will help build it up again next month. I only ask for the minimum amount though. Where did you go and where are you going next week? I didn't get the memo, I guess.
Welcome to back. And congratulations for your day off. Have a nice time.haha
@Tina30219 (25669)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad to hear that still reached payout being you we're gone this whole week. I reached mine a couple of days ago I am so happy this will be my first one. The fun part will be seeing how long it takes me to reach it again.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Dear Tina, Congrats! Very happy for you I remembered I was so happy to receive my first payout from myLot. It is indeed a great joy to be able to make so many new friends here, learn so much of different culture from all over the world and we are paid for it. Keep it up! We will share our thoughts here, as time passes by very fast. Soon you will be getting your second payout
@silverfox09 (4727)
Congrats , and welcome back . You sound busy but have fun and enjoy your day off .
@ajithlal (14564)
Enjoy your day off and I think it is good to have extra off and I think most probably you must be spending more time in myLot during the Sunday.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well I am glad that you are off early enough to be albe to do some mylotting tonight..I am sure you will make good use of your days off...
@bjc66bjc (6745)
oh yes I did make payout and was happy I did.
hi gifts so glad to see you again here and hear you are doing great in your new job.I do know how you feel as when I was in the hospital last month I wanted so to get home and be mylotting again I had 17 dollars for last month as I could only my lot for t wo weeks b ut its going into mybank and for sept I have already got past the minimum so am doing okay too.I keep my minimum at ten as Inever know what could go wrong if I set it at 20.so I am okay that way.
@ajithlal (14564)
I think it is good to keep minimum at 20 and to work and reach minimum. I am not active very often and that is one of the reason I do not reach payout every month and may be once in two or three months. I think I need to try reach payout once in one month or once in two months. When I was active, I was doing well and when I posted daily I reached payout every month.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Congratulations for your payout! I am so happy to hear quite a number of us here receive our payout. I was away from myLot nearly a year. This August I came back and continue myLotting and I am so happy to achieve the first payout of this year. Thank you everyone for the support and thanking myLot for providing such a wonderful site for all of us. Good that you have your day off and I would like to wish you Happy myLotting
I have managed to make my minimum for payout for the month of September, but I have to admit that I am no where near where I want to be by the end of the month. I've set some pretty hefty goals for myself for the next couple of months and it is going to take a lot of work for me to be able to get where I want to be, but I really do think that it is something that is going to be possible for me. I think that it is awesome that you've been able to make payout and be gone during the week as well. You definitely need to keep up the good work.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Since we do not actually get paid until around the 15th of next month and have until the end of the month to reach the $10 I know I still have plenty of time before having to worry about payout. But I know unless something happens I will easily do it this month even with the times I am not as active in here as others. Enjoy your free time and wishing you all the best.
Hey I didn't get my payout yet but I miss mylotting and my friends rtoo, I am just busy in my tests now a days so couldn't mylot :(. And for sure it feels heavenly amazing when you home after quite along:). happy home and happy mylotting.
I'm glad that you made payout. Even with being active with your new job, I'm certain that you will continue to do well here on myLot. I have started trying to make sure that I spend at least a little bit of time each day here on the site. I know that if I'm here for at least a few minutes each day, I am pretty much not only guaranteed to meet the minimum to reach payout but actually exceed it by a decent amount.
@Blondie2222 (17576)
That's nice she gave you the day off and now you can enjoy being home and mylotting. I'm almost at payout I'm up to 7.66 I probably won't make it this month but then again I might because I still got 2 weeks left, I haven't made pay out in 6 months so it'll be nice to do that again. Congrats on making payout even though you weren't on for very long because of work and all. I'm not on here at all during the day because I'm working but at night i'm on when I have no plans and there's nothing else to do. Enjoy your evening.
@wongchoiyee (6512)
Enjoy yourself tommorrow is day off, yay! I did not make payout yesterday but am going for it next month, hopefully you take enough rest before starting to work the next day.
Welcome back as well giftsandbagscom! Sadly, I did not reach the payout. Haha! But I understand because it's been so long and I was inactive for a couple of months. Just got back a few days ago. Happy mylotting!
@chiyosan (29388)
hehe oh that is so nice.. i have been in mylot on and off today myself and well it has been a good day to spend with mylot. i felt really productive. ;) see you around and happy mylotting to you!
@riyauro (6431)
wow congrats you made the payout and you have more time to mylot this 2 days. I also have made this payout and it is my first pay here. it was good and I am loving it. Very encouraging..lol. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
Every one of us will be happy due to small holidays because it is the day we people are free from our office works. We people will be tension free and in the mood to enjoy the day at the most. I hope you will make the most beautiful you can.
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
Hello, Gifts. Yes, I made payout yesterday, although I don't make it every month. I have a lot of other commitments with my writing and paid forum posting, and as you know, life gets in the way sometimes. I've found a lot of interesting stuff to respond to in the last week, so I must make more effort to spend time here when I'm free.
@TeamCholent (2844)
Congrats on reaching threshold for payment. I am barely here maybe responding to three posts/day if that as real work is really hectic and well so is life in general. Enjoy your time off and make the most of it.