Today was a good day at work.

There was no drama today,and I was so happy. Tonight the boss invited me to go to a party at a sea food place. The whole job was going with that said,I turned them down. I figured if they could act up at work what could they do with some drinks in them. Plus,I would have to wait for the boss to bring me home. now that was not going to happen. It was nice to be invited though and if it were someone else I might have gone with them. The shop was slow today and that was fine with me. I had a really nice customer andshe was blind. I felt som uncomffortable washing her hair. I figure if I am going to be in this feild I better get over the sad feelings. She was very sweet as well. Yea to a drama free day..
@Tina30219 (35142)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad to hear it was a good day at work for you today. You are right it was nice to be invited to go out with them and if I was in your shoes I would have felt uncomfortable especially if they had to many drinks. I hope the rest of your night goes just as well as your day at work did.
it always feels good to have a drama free day. eventually you'll learn to praise the disabled. every time i take my client out to get her hair or nails done, we always have to deal with people feeling sorry for my client. but they soon realize that she doesn't let the wheelchair get the better of her and that she and i work together and she knows what she likes and wants.
@kingparker (9698)
Honestly, I hate drama while at work. I just hope everything gone peacefully, and nothing gonna happen. Everyone will be happy at work. The customer is happy; other employees are happy; and the manager is happy as well. Too much drama will cause everyone has poor performance at work, so less drama is good.
@jenny1015 (13389)
We you work with a lot of different people everyday, expect to witness a lot of dramas. Just don;t make yourself too emotional over other people's stories. Some are just made up, though. They might just be trying to get close to you to get some discounts.
I am glad you had a day without drama. That makes the job easier. I think you are right about not going out to drink with your co workers. On the other hand, it may make them think you are stuck up. It is a fine line to walk. As far as having customers with disabilities, be happy you are bringing them joy. It is a good talent. You will do just fine.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hell Yeah to a drama free day,,,it must have been slow of you were not busy enough to go shopping.. thats good in a way, you get a break during the day and its bad in a way because no customers means no money,,,,lol..
@Blondie2222 (22379)
Glad work went a little better for you today and no drama. I love when the work place is drama free makes the day a little less stressful. That was nice they invited you out but yeah i wouldn'tve gone either. My work place usually has get togethers and I never go to them because they stab your back at work and outside of work they probably talk about you 2 without you knowing so why hang out with people like that? Hope you enjoy your evening.
hi gifts I am s o glad it was a good day at work. Who needs that kind of drama. it was nice that your boss asked you to a party at a sea food place.yes with drinks they might have been antsy,. I am glad for you that it was slow as that gives you timee to get back andfamilar with your work.
I'm glad for you. It's nice when you can walk through a day so smoothly, right? It feels so nice and make you happy in that sense.
@asliah (11148)
hi, it can't really predict if our day at work will be good or not,because there are some instances that some co worker or employee makes me stress and tired too,and today for me is not a good day because one of my co-worker have been stress us because of his problem in the sales department.
@garson (886)
If I try to picture your work environment, do you work by yourself most of time? Does this have to do with 'it's better stay away from them (the people that does not work with you normally) at time of social gathering?
@Canellita (12058)
Socializing with coworkers after work is a good way to be a part of the team and work on relationships. Just because the others are drinking and acting up, it doesn't mean you have to. It's impossible to avoid drama completely, but you also don't want the boss to think there is an issue between you and the coworkers. You need to find a balance.
I'm glad that you had a nice normal day at work instead of all the crazyness the past few days have brought. I think because you are surrounded by women at work it is something you will probably have to put up with most women are very gossipy. I think I would have chose to go home rather then to the bar with these women as well.
@adhyz82 (36263)
it is good day for relaxing in my time.. here are sunday... i had played futsal 2 hours..and now it`s rainy so it`s good time for sleeping
oh,you are so great to have a drama day,it's a better way to experice the life,you know we need this drama life,drama day.enjoy your whole night!
@leateagee (3667)
Cheers to a drama free day! At leats you have reatsed teh dramatic feelings. I hope there will be more. Life is interesting and fun! Live it to the fullest!