do you have an online shop?

I want to buy something to start collecting for my Christmas gifts. It needs to be woman's stuff like lotions and body washes. I buying handbags and filling them up with beauty items. thanks If your scared to leave the link here pm it to me. have a great weekend.
@leateagee (3667)
I wish I have, but I don't have my friend. Don't you think it's too early to buy gifts for Christmas? Or it is better to start early than rush?
I normally start in August but,this year I was broke. so,I will start this as soon as next month and have loads of stuff to give out to loved ones.
@leateagee (3667)
Really? I think I should be strating too. The earlier the better. But I have to look at my budget first. Life this year wasn't that good too.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i love to buy something but because i am frugal type person so even how i like the item my self stop me to buy it,sometimes i have tried once to buy something in an online shopping but it scares me when there is an additional charge for the shipping or delivery of the item even within my city.so i still stop and cancel it.
I actually don't have an online shop of my own, but I think that you are brilliant for going ahead and starting to think about the gift bags that you want to make to give to your loved ones for Christmas. Just like you, I've already gotten started with my Christmas shopping and I really do believe that starting my shopping in September is a great idea because that way I am able to avoid the holiday rush.
In the past I had an online store but the business was not good. I still kept on having it. But later due to I had a surgery and had to stayed in the hospital for a week. After that, I had a rest at home and didn't do anything for my online store. Since I was not active to it in a month, so my online store was deleted. I love China
@911Ricki (13602)
No, I have been thinking about it though. I just havent had much time lately, and wouldnt know what to sell.
I hope to have an online shop some time in the future, but of course that doesn't help you now!! I'm starting my holiday shopping now too - but not doing it online - I'm snooping out the clearance sections everywhere since they seem to be getting rid of all their summer stock. Walmart had a great clearance aisle though I haven't gone there in about 2 weeks now. Target has some good clearance items in some of their endcaps - just gotta keep checking. I recently went to Bed Bath Beyond and they had a bunch of lotions / body wash stuff for only $1 (and you know that store doesn't normally have $1 stuff, I think!). There are a lot of places just getting rid of stuff now (probably to start putting their holiday stuff in) so it's good to get stuff now if you can.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
What happen to your great connection with the lady who was you go to person for all your items for stuffing your baskets?...she was the best,,,she almost everythng you looking for......
@Tina30219 (35678)
• Onaway, Michigan
No I don't have an online shop so sorry I can't help you out. I hope you find somebody that can help you out with this. I like your idea on your gifts for Christmas. As soon as I can I want to find someone where I live that I can do crafts with. I want to crochet dishcloths and eventually learn to make bath bombs.
@riyauro (6428)
oh dear, I wish i had an online shop. Hope you get want you want to buy for Christmas. hmm you have to order before because it takes time for delivery. If the shop is from your country than it will be faster. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@wongchoiyee (7417)
Oh dear, I don't have, but I see many on the internet, and I am just curious why don't you buy at shop? There are less scams.