I have just finished Desperate Housewife, I love Susan, who do you love?

China
To be honest, I don't like it at the very beginning, my classmate recommended it to me, I'm not want to see a long series tv shows like it at that time. Then I went to another city with my boyfriend, it has a time he work and I don't, yeah, to kill time, so I watch the first 3 seasons, and I love it and can't help continue watching. Now I have just finished Desperate Housewife season 8, kind of desperate to see the final ending while I acctually don't want the tv shows end. By the way, I love Susan a lot, I think she is cute, a wonderful mom and lovely wife, and it's a pity that Mike died at last. And Bree also a brave women. What about you? Who do you love to see in Desperate Housewife?
@Fishmomma (11452)
Mike and Susan were my favorites wasn't happy with Mike's ending on the show. They went through a lot together and like real life it didn't always work out the way they wanted the first time. I was glad they had Mike marry Susan.
Yeah, when Mike date Catherine, I was so worried, they supposed to be together, they are perfect couple.
First off I love this show, I could watch it all day. I love Gabby she's such a fun personality, I also love Ediee and how she upset everyone.
I loved all of them and it was hard to love one more than the other. but,breee would be the person I loved the most. she has gone through a lot of trials in her years on the show. her son and daughter not being there like they should made it hard for her to deal with life. susan was a wonderful mom to both of her kids. and when she got to know her daughter was having a baby it made her shine even more.
Bree indeed went through a lot, it make her role sparkle. About Susan, I'm wondering, is that really an American mom's behavior? Cause if my mom know I'm pregnent( I'm have a boyfriend, but not married), she will be freak out, go crazy. Maybe she will want me married as soon as possible just for the baby's sake.
For me, it's Lynette I admire the most. She has five kids in all. She's a very tough woman who gave up her promising career for her kids. She's a very supportive wife to Tom and I like their marriage until they decided to go on a trial separation. I was crying when Tom found somebody else but I knew they'll still end up together by the end of Season 8. I could really relate to Lynette that's why I like her so much.
I was also crying when Lynette thought the flowers was Tom sent to her for universiry, she dress like a teenage girl, she thought Tom would like her dressed up because it's just like their first met. But she found Tom and Jane went back together and kiss, she hide under bed, then she ask Tom what about the flowers, that's all her misunderstanding. It upset me, what all her sacrifies brings her? Five children? Tom's betray? When a guy say they love you, you are the princess, but when he don't love you? you are nobody with kids and failed career. So I really do not think a housewife do not work is a good idea, although Lynette and Tom finally get together.