The story that I am impressed

@taheraa (1547)
Giza, Egypt
Hi, my lotters: This story relating to one construction managers who went to the construction site, And saw three workers breaking stones solid, Asked first: What do you do? He said: Break key stones as requested; Then the second asked the same question and he said: I cut stones forms a beautiful and harmonious; Then he asked the third he said: Do not you see yourself, I build a skyscraper;;; Although the three were doing the same job, But I saw himself a slave, The second artist, The third owner of ambition and leadership. What benefit from this story, and what is the purpose out of context?
@stringer321 (2863)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
The first two workers, in my opinion were humble and nice. I think the 3rd worker was a little rude, saying "Do not you see yourself...". It's not nice to talk to people like they are limited. If he thinks he is the one who builds the skyscraper, he is lying. They all work together and everyone do some different tasks to complete the skyscraper. He can't talk like he is the one in charge of all of the tasks there. If I was the 3rd worker I would explain what I do, for example: "I am digging a hole to put the fundamentals inside. That will help to keep the building stable." I tell him how my work is relevant to the whole project. This is a humble way to talk, I appreciate this kind of talking more.
@taheraa (1547)
• Giza, Egypt
Unfortunately, you did not realize the true significance of this story, the third worker did not degrade the work of his colleagues, but loves the work being done and wants to perform in the best of what should be.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
I guess I could see it in other way and I also give another point of view here: The 3rd worker's attitude will make him a real construction contractor one day, while the other workers will stay the same. He loves the job that he does, and, in my opinion, he maybe sees himself as a construction contractor in the future. That's good for him, but, I think he could be more polite.
The story is telling how life is, we need to build a strong foundation in our life to be the key stone so we will not easy to fall in every problem we are facing with and the same time we also mold to be a good person and to be an inspiration to other people and the third is to be a leader as we most follow what we think we really want in our life instead of just waiting and doing nothing, we build our dreams and we are the construction in our own life, it is us who can build a good foundation to have a strong life so that someday a lot will look on us including our children.
I mean we are the constructor of our own life.
@taheraa (1547)
• Giza, Egypt
homeshoppers:, Wardragon:, Yes both you are right, " We are the constructor of our own life ", and that are considered one of the most important priorities of our duties towards our business and our families. But the states have an important role, to create a sense of belonging,Loyalty and love between individuals and that would strengthen the role of the individual in his community.
@riyauro (6430)
The way you look at the story is fine and good too. The morale is nice I liked it. But If I have to analyze it i would say it takes step by step to make up a sky scraper and it could be anything like earning money also or learning a language ( as I learnt this one from a fellow mylotter ). Here small small stones are cut and used to make sky scraper. As it is a construction site and they are all workers and do the same thing I could not really relate the 3rd one being the owner of ambition. I can agree with him being the leader. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@taheraa (1547)
• Giza, Egypt
Ambition, love and satisfaction of the person for his work being done as well as the desire to succeed, all be factors of creativity.
• Egypt
this is a good story.there are wonderful stories like that.