Connie's Back

@stealthy (8188)
Kate finding out that Trey is her brought Connie back out. So now Connie is telling Trey, in effect, that she wishes he had died. Kate, on the other hand, would not agree with that. Now I wonder with Sonny having arrived if Connie will pretend to be Kate and tell Sonny that Trey is her son or something totally different since Connie doesn't want him to exist.
You know I doubt she'll get it, but Kelly Sullivan who plays Kate should really be nominated for an Emmy. No, I don't like her character, but she's darn good. Did you know she's best friends with Jen Lilley who was the recent recast of Maxie? Off topic, but I thought it was sweet they became such close friends. Jen even took Kelly to the Academy Awards last year. And apparently she was invted because Jen had a small part in that movie, The Artist.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Isn't that the orginial "Maxie" back just last week? The one that replaced the original wasn't that good...all through the Matt murder thing. But just the other day... is that the original Maxie? I couldn't exactly tell...they both looked so much alike but the original just has more "maxie-tude"...attitude that the other one just couldn't give!
Yep, it's the original. Well, technically not the original. The original's name was Robin something and she was younger. But yeah, the one that was playing Maxie before Jen.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I liked the first "Kate" actress but this blonde one...can't stand her! She just doensn't have the "kate" attitude. That was a good preformance tho yesterday when Connie came back...however...haven't seen todays yet but if Connie was doing the talking, Kate usually doesn't remember what was said so she might not know what happened. What is Trey going to do tho now that he knows...and goes to daddy for the truth etc? I bet when he crashes emotionally, Kristina will stay with him and those two will stay together. I think they'd be good together anyway.