Life is like that, just take it easy!!!

@ryanong (9695)
Vietnam
It is what i tell myself every morning when i go out and on the way i go home in the afternoon. It may give me more strength to face to problems that i have to face to... I repeat it many times while driving a motorbike and i feel a bit better after that... Someone may think i am crazy when i speak alone but it doesn't matter, i need to encourage myself by that way.
That's a nice way of reassuring ourselves to take everything easily. One cannot actually do that but he has to say to himself, God will not forsake us.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Yes, i live alone then i have no one to speak to whenever i want..so that i do encourage myself like that... yep, i hope God blesses me and everything will be alright!
Well, i also talk to myself when i am alone. It's one way of taking away our stress. I would say " Oh, how careless you are D. " whenever i accidentally bump into a part of a furniture.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
yeah, you feel better after saying yourself, right? i feel so much better today, hihi...thank you so much for your chatting with me.
@litvillegas (1275)
Such a good encouragement! I also do the same thing. We all need encouragement especially when we are facing a hard time in life. I remember Bruno Mars song, the title is "Today my life Begins". The lyrics says that, "A whole new world is waiting it's mine for the takin. I know I can make it, today my life begins".
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Yeah, everyone has their own quote to encourage oneself and me too...I feel much better after speak it out and full of hope in front. A whole new world is waiting it's mine for the takin. I know I can make it, today my life begins..it is totally right!!1
Yes.,:) Keep that positive attitude my friend..:)
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you..it is what i am doing...i feel much better now..
@jricky1 (6809)
You are so right coz we can not control life but we have choice to make our life better. Good luck to you and hope you find your dream and make it come true.Encouraing is a good way and also with enough confidence.Only you can decide it.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
yeah, you are right. I do like that to encourage myself. Everything will be alright so that i just take my time to solve everything step by step... I wish you a nice day!!!
@Otanetix (509)
Well, I think everyone needs some way to encourage themselves. In my opinion, life becomes worse when you choose to only see the bad things. Everyone has some struggles and obstacles to face. And some of those problems might come on a daily basis, but it's just proof that we are alive. Life is not easy, but it becomes much harder if you keep pitying yourself and not do anything to help your situation. Life does not just hand you things; you need to take the initiative to make things better.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
i agree with your opinion, but i still have to solve all problems that i get. Whenever i say my quote, it doesn't mean i keep pity myself, i just want to get more energy and step by step to do only. I live alone and support myself for long time, if i just sit there to pity myself, then my life is not right now.
Sometimes in our life we have to have something (a proverbs, an adage, a saying and a bible verse) as a source of our encouragement. The words that we utter will surely have some result. If you think positive and encourage yourself so despite the fact that you are facing a lot of challenges you can still stand for you know what you're standing. You have to say the words over and over again so that word will become a living word in your life. Just don't mind what other people think about you it doesn't matter as long as you need to encourage yourself then do it.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Yeah, you are right..that's why i speak to myself that sentence whenever i need more energy for a new day... Life is like that, just take it easy...
@kokomo (1868)
Thank you for that phrase.I was enlightened and I am now getting bored with my life. I felt like living alone and facing the world alone. I wake up in the morning with no people around me and I was becoming sad. Later, I cried because everyday that is my habit.But then you have said Life is like that, just take it easy and just enjoy every moment that comes even being alone.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
I can understand your feeling since i live alone since i was 17 till now. Yeah, life goes up and down, even though happy time is very short but we always try to have it. as this time, i have to face to many things..but whenever i speak that quote to myself, i feel better and have more energy to face to problems
@viju0410 (2286)
Hi, There are hard times in life and currently i too feel that 'this will pass on smoothly - just be cool'. It is hard to take it easy but then there is no need to sit back and cry. Try and focus on the solutions rather than discussing problems, something will come up. I loved the sentence you quoted - much inspirational and motivational too.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
yeah, i told myself like that..and i could get more energy after that No, i don't cry when my life in mess, i cry when my love is broken only.. and i believe tomorrow will be better than today. I wish you a nice day!!!
@succeednow (1636)
Hi ryanong, I think that's an excellent idea. Another phrase you may like to add is: Live and let live! There is no point in stressing oneself especially over minor issues of the day. One must learn to be grateful for what one has and one will then be happy. Enjoy your life on earth while you can! Have a nice day.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Ah yes, that phrase is so nice, i will remember it and speak it to myself. Yeah, i am trying.. and hope everything will be ok soon. I wish you a nice day and be smile!!