Just Excited To Post In The Site Today..Curious??Check It Out...

I just got home from work and I really don't what really triggers me to post today.I haven't change my clothes, I get my laptop at once and open it and visited the site at once. There's a lot of ideas running into my mind right now and I want it to share everyone. I want to share the excitement that I am feeling right now. Maybe, I just miss discussing in the site. I wsa out for couple of months. I miss my friends here. I miss the responses from members especially if I am emotionally sick or affected. The site has really boost my confidence in writing. I seldom write before. But this time, everything is document. Everything is written.some of the members here already knows my life. what about you? is there a time that you also feel so excited to post? how does it feels like when a lot of members resonded? did you get back on them at once? or you read first all the messages. share your experiences. happy mylotting!
@sishy7 (26574)
Isn't this site just so addicting... Even though I do not start too many of my own discussions, I still enjoy being here... In the beginning, I even do not post much; I caught myself just reading for hours here...
you are right, this site is really addicting. i should be sleeping right now because i still have work tonight, but still i'm here and checking some great discussions to respond to.just like you when I started here, i just read the discussions and trying to figure on how other members get a lot of responses. after getting some ideas, i tried to post mine and zero response. i was really disappointed that time but i was motivated by the other members to stay.
@sweety_81 (2129)
And at times, such addiction makes us keep on typing and responding even if we get headache, or tired.
I highly agree in you sweety. as what i was saying earlier, i supposed to sleep and rest but still stay in the site,i enjoy the site so much. i don't know to those people that i referred here that preferred not to post and leave the site.they did not realize the worth of the site.
Hello! I am totally new on this site. As I have heard about this site on couple of brand sites.The process here to create discussion and responding to the new or old discussion is pretty well and it attracts more people.As you are saying that before getting breakfast ,you are going to discuss some good matters with all other member.The same thing is going to happen with me because I have arrived on this site at 3.00 AM but still I am going to take some discussion today.
@sishy7 (26574)
Welcome to myLot! If you have not done so, please familiarize yourself with the guidelines and FAQs. They will help you to enjoy the most of this site which is great to make friends from all over the world, to learn, and to earn at the same time.
hi proweb let me give you a warm welcome here in mylot.sishy7 is right,please familiarize yourself with the guidelines and FAQs.if you have question or anything that you would like to clarify, don't hesitate to contact us and we are glad to help you with all your concerns.
@ARIES1973 (9441)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yes, rberon, most of the time. That is why if I cannot use my laptop or cellphone I always have notebook inside my bag so I could write anywhere. There maybe times that I cannot make a comment on the responses that I received because I am really so busy with my permanent job. But if I have time during Saturays and Sundays, I would see to it to comment. Have a nice day!
@echoforever (5192)
If I have a good day the prior day I will be excited to come here. Though I will admit yesterday was really hard for me to be very interactive in myLot. I wasnt' interested in topics being brought up but I foudn a few, I still did well in earnings the next day and now I know that the quality of my response is what counts. I'm happy you're feeling well to be here in mylot again, don't forget to come back and respond to us to spurn some discussion.
you know during my first year in the site, i almost don't sleep, i am here 24 hours. i am more like the owner of the site and monitoring.maybe because of the very kind members here at let me to stay here. i got a lot of good advices here.good friends. i even conducted the first mylot conference two years ago and now we will have the second conference this year here in the Philippines. I am really looking forward that it would be successful.
that was my habbit before when i haven't got my job. i just stayed here and look for a good topic and responded to it. how i wish that there are big number of attendees this year. on the first
conference, there are only 11 attendees but we enjoyed it a lot. you can actually check my profile to see some pictures. i hope you can get to attend if not now, maybe in the future events.
Hello Rberon, Not much the way i used to, because I am always distracted and do something else. there was a time where I was active all day and then i could earn a dollar because of it. this site actually had allow me to have friends and then have met them. this the only place where i can express myself.
you are a person who is very silent. your being talkative is being done through writing. this is your way on how you express yourself. if i am in the office, i am just disracted by my officemates or my spervisor since internet surfing is not allowed here. but if i'm home i can focus on mylot.
@neildc (17268)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
it happens a lot of time with me too. there are even times that i cannot wait to reach home or office to logon and post my ideas. even on the road, in a public vehicle, a mall or even in church. i get my phone and if no available wifi signal, i save it to my phone's notepad.
I can now say that you are one of the addict members of mylot. we belong in one group. in our office, internet surfing is not allowed but still find a way to post here in the site, especially in the moment that my ideas are already in my mouth.i am quite afraid because if we were caught, we are automatically terminated. so I always make it sure that the supervisors is out before i post here.
Hello me too i get so excited when my blog post makes many notification or comments and all. :D and wanted to post more and more. I am new here by the way and this is my first comment here in mylot :D
I'm only interested in writing on MyLot, local forums and my blog. I prefer to comment on a discussion because there are not many ideas that popped into my head to be used as a discussion. Sometimes I read a lot of discussion but simply responds 1 or 2 because my internet connection is not good. But I always try to give my best response. I m glad if I get responses on discussion I've started and try to get back on my responses at once before I give response to other's discussion.
@sweety_81 (2129)
At times, there are days when we feel so upbeat that we start writing and responding a lot. We have a lot of ideas. On the other hand, there are days when we feel low. It happens, and it varies a lot also. It is so different on different days.