The Hell!? They took our notepad off from our PC tools! WHY??!

Pasay, Philippines
I was so excited to go to work awhile ago, I was even 30 minutes earlier than my shift. Then when I logged in my workstation I have discovered that they have took of notepad (program) in our computer. We usually using notepads to take note of our work times, work break schedules and for easier sending of reports through email later. But most important, this is where we track our sales easily as this allows us to copy the info or confirmation number then paste it then hit the "save" command. Then we can send it to our supervisors later as we end the shift. This is for easier working process for everyone. This is also where I save my shortcuts for chat messages and for links that I may need later aside from marking it as a bookmark, LOL. This is going to be a frustrating shift. How can we take note of important things at work and for our customers when they're taking away one of our important tools to work? Have you experience the same thing before? Like taking away your tools to work then expect you to perform? No worries, I was able to manage mine. I am a flexible worker. I just felt bad to others who can't work properly without the normal tools that we're using. If they (IT people who are working with our PC tools) took it away, I just need to use different resources and tools, programs that I can find to the internet that works like the same as the typical notepad. But since we're battling against stats and performances, I won't tell them to my co-workers my little secret yet. LOL.
You can try shrib.com, that is an online notepad which you can save and access anytime. Well, as for your colleagues who are having issues because they dont have anything to write down on, maybe you can share your little secret with them, had you been in there shoes, how would you feel? :) Just my idea, though. Have a good day!
• Pasay, Philippines
I did try it. Thanks for sharing that tip to me :) I have an account now and it now works for our team in sharing thoughts for fun online. HAHAHA. It's like "continue this story using your thoughts" then it ends up as a random heck in the end. Thanks for sharing it online here and happy mylotting.
@Raine38 (9195)
Well, if they indeed removed the notepad, that is really weird. But, you can use the Word, right? I mean these are the normal programs that come with the OS, at least that's what I know.
@owlwings (39767)
• Cambridge, England
MS Word is not supplied with the Operating System and may not be installed on her computer. It is also very memory hungry and takes a long time to open. Wordpad is, however, supplied with Windows and is a basic word-processor, nearly as fast as Notepad.
@riyauro (6428)
Good information owlwing. You are one smart one huh? haha I really learnt it from you. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@Raine38 (9195)
Ah I see. Thanks for that, I just have the Home version of our OS and it is complete with the Office so I just automatically assumed that the same goes anywhere lol!
@riyauro (6428)
how can they take the notepad? I think there must be a misunderstanding. I would believe if they say that internet was taken off but this is something important especially when the workers are using it. check it again. Maybe somebody fiddled with the computer. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.