I forgot how hard it is to not clean up..

I have been working all week long. I had one pan in the sink for two nights. Not that I left it there either. i hated thinking about washing it because i never leave stuff in the sink. but,i notice that adrain does not have a problem leaving stuff in the sink and waiting for me to go behind him and wash them so,tonight i cleaned up the kitchen and I left the coffee pot and his favorite mug in the sink. when he gets up he can wash them. we always wash our own dishes in his house period. I see some slack behavior that is going to be nipped in the bud tomorrow. I will not be going behind him cleaning up because he does not have to go behind me and clean up. I clean up behind the baby slob because if i don't all hell will break loose. but,he won't wash a dish if he saw her using it. tonight i saw a spot on the kitchen floor. and I had to fight myself not to mop the floor. it is killing me too. I have not mopped all week and that is not me. I ordered a steam mop and I don't want to mop till it gets here. I want to see how good the mop works. to keep me from mopping tomorrow i will leave early and come back late. that will help me. but,that also means I will miss the laundry mat too. lol not cleaning is so very hard for me. do you have to fight with yourself not to clean so much..
For me, I actually have to admit that it is quite the opposite fight for me. I have to fight with myself in order to convince myself that I need to be cleaning up. The reason for this is that it is just so easy for me to come up with a lot of "better" things that I could be doing with my time. I would rather be doing something with my children or working on the computer, or really anything before I would like to be spending my time cleaning the house.
I know I could be doing other things too. but,I don't like to pass up on cleaning when I could tidy up real quick.
@dfollin (12768)
I sometimes hwve ti fight myself not to clean it depends on the mood I'm in. Good for you not cleaning up behind him.He leaves it there because he knows it'll bug you and you clean it up I hope that your new mop works good.Thats a good idea to leave that dirt to really test it.Good luck with that.And please let us know how it works.
I did a great job and now I have my new mop.
@Blondie2222 (22595)
I tend to be lazy when I come home from work and don't clean as much as I should be. Even on the weekends I don't like to do any cleaning. But hopefully I can start motivating myself more to do some more cleaning because my house is starting to get dusty and needs it. I have however started a new plan this week where I clean 1 room a day and then the day I Clean that room will be the day I do it every week so If I clean the kitchen on monday, every monday will be kitchen day. It will help me too then I'm not cleaning every room in one whole day. But don't pressure you're self to get the cleaning done, it can wait and only do it when you have time to. But I know how you feel though my mom is a clean freak and she is always cleaning too.
I really can't help cleaning up and this floor is driving me crazy too.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I have to fight to make myself continuously clean. Honestly, it is a huge pain the butt. Three of us are home all day and as soon as I get one area 100% clean and move on to the next area, that first area is being destroyed.
That is how it was when kay was little. now,I don't have that problem here. i wish you luck cleaning up.
@911Ricki (13602)
I have one of those steam mops, and love it. I am saving up to buy a better one for when I move out. I wouldnt clean up after him, if its not how it works in his house, and he expects you to do it. He wouldnt be staying in my house very long if he did that, I would tell him where to go. I dont put up with men like that period, my ex was like that and who packed their bags and left when he expected me to clean up after him. I can leave dishes in the sink if it was say 1 plate, not worth wasteing the money to run the water, and soap. I usually do them once a day with all teh dishes or more if I used more.
@natliegleb (5184)
it certainly and surely is,because it takes a lot of time and so much of stress and we need to arrange everything,i hate it the most