Advice: GSM + CDMA Dual SIM Phones

As the subject indicates, I need info regarding GSM + CDMA dual SIM phones in India. I'm looking forward to buy a dual SIM phone so that I can use both my SIMs, Vodafone and MTS together is a single phone. I find it difficult to carry 2 phones along with me. There are so many phones out there these days and its difficult to gather information about all and make up my mind. Thus, need your help. Please include tech specs in your response, if you can. Inclusion of personal experience also welcomed. I'm currently using a Spice and a Sony Xperia.
Go to any mobile related site they will give you the details you need . The http://www.91mobiles.com(this is not a referral link) is a good site. I would advice you to not to buy a dual sim phone as the CDMA/GSM does come from the micromax and the service of them is very poor. You won't find the parts for replacements.
Samsung has a few handsets. Not sure which one to get. Good day!
@skjee10 (438)
I am not an expert in this field but i like to share my personal experience with you.I am currently using Samsung c5212,it's a dual sim phone (GSM+GSM).It's a very good model of samsung dual sim catagory,but it's not a touch phone.If you want a touch phone with dual sim facility,try samsung.They are the leader of touch phone with dual sim catagory.I can suggest you Galaxcy series,based on my knowledge from interacting some of my friends.Best of luck.