health is more vital and important factor in long run

nowadays all the people tend to run towards one direction which is money,but i think if we have poor health,we cant even enjoy the benefits of money and which leads to early death.so i feel health must take the first place to maintain and care a lot before anything else in the entire world
@subhojit10 (7384)
Hey thanks a ton for putting up this discussion. Well i would like to say that health is wealth and it is only this health that will help us in achieving our dreams and goals. Unless and until we are in the best of health, how we can struggle and fight the challenges coming our way. When u work hard and strive for excellence, then money, name, fame, popularity and success will run after u. U do not have to run after it otherwise we will loose a lot of things in our life. So health is first before money. What say?
@ravisivan (14025)
subhojit you are right. health is to be kept before wealth. If health is there we can get wealth. A rich man cannot buy health or cannot buy youthness by paying money. There are certain diseases which it takes a lot of time to cure or cannot be cured also. Good food, good exercises, positive thinking, belief in God is all that is required to manage one's life properly.
@asliah (11149)
hi, that is true,now a days many people focus and give more time for there money and they set aside there health which is very important,because we can not enjoy life having money but having also some diseases,so we should also aware on our health and not always money.
@agent807 (712)
Yes, our health is important. Unfortunately, too many of us, including myself, have not been able to take care of ourselves as we should due to a busy and hectic lifestyle that unfortunately involves money. These days in the modern society, money is almost a necessity for basic needs. It is not that people are doing what they are doing to get rich, but they are doing it just to survive. It is where we are surviving, that we tend to give certain things a lower priority. I did that, placing my health further down while I was battling certain problems. Ironically, the people who have a great deal of money who can best take care of their health because they can afford to. Or, if one devotes their entire life to their health and not anything else, those are the people who can afford to as well.
@ravisivan (14025)
right observation. we should not run only after money but take into account care of good health. Health is wealth. Wealth alone cannot bring happiness to any of us.Health will not be good for all ages. One has to maintain it properly.
@GemmaR (8527)
Far too many people think about nothing but money, even if their health suffers because of this. I know that I work from home, and I always find myself sitting at my laptop for the whole of the day just doing work and nothing else. I should be taking the time to exercise and cook healthy meals rather than sitting online all day and not really moving. But I, like a lot of other people, are motivated by the thought of money, and just thinking about getting more money so that I will soon be able to afford to buy a flat that I have been looking for so that me and my partner can live together.