people who love stealing everything they can!

I am getting tired of people who steal from EVERYONE! My friend had to replace his library card again! I have to get a new one as well! I am so mad that I want to kill the person who never cares and loves stealing other peoples library car number! WHO LOVES STEALING PERIOD! NEVER CARING THAT THEY ARE COSTING EACH PERSON THEY STEAL FROM MONEY! Every person who steals fro a living is going straight to hell and will never ever get another chance! How can you explain stealing from everyone because you DO NOT CARE AND BECAUSE YOU ARE SO STUPID! I WILL CANCEL MY CARD, BUY MY BOOKS AND EVEYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER EVER LET A STUPID PUNK STEAL FROM ME EVER AGAIN!
@silverfox09 (4727)
I leave my phone on a table for about 1 minute and when i turn around it was gone . Some people just steal everything they see even if it wont benefit them . The people that sometime steal from us are the people we are close to in our daily life even co-workers and class mates that study us .
@Raine38 (8907)
I have to agree on this, most of the time, those who steal or even rob houses are those who are familiar with the people they're stealing from. They know where you keep your stuff, where you put your money in your bag, and which of your stuff is the most expensive.
Stealing is a mortal sin. Those who steal probably do not have the right sense of mind. It cost others when someone steals.
@kokomo (1868)
You should watch your things carefully.Thieves are everywhere and its your liability when your things are lost because you are not taking good care of it.We know that there is an illness called "KLEPTOMANIA" and we should avoid that person who have that kind of bad habit.
@jenny1015 (13394)
It sure is frustrating to lose your things because of some people who have the guts to steal them from you. I don;t know how these people go to sleep soundly at night when all they do is to make bad things against others.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
How to stop someone from stealing? Well, push them to jail once they are caught stealing. but, if we do not have any idea who are these people who steal and keep stealing our things- how will we stop them from doing so. Maybe...we need to take care of our things and make sure everything is secured.
@deazil (4605)
I knew someone once that was a thief. And he had a job, too. He stole partly for the money but he got a thrill from stealing and not getting caught. There was excitement in it for him. He stole a stop sign once. He planned it like it was some great bank robbery. Of course there was no money in stealing a stop sign but he just wanted to see if he could get away with it, I guess. That was a long time ago. 1969. It was easier to steal back then. He never got caught for stealing anything. He had an older brother that was a thief for a living. He would check out a nice looking house and find out the person's name. Or if it was someone he knew that had something worth money. Then he would watch and if he thought they weren't home (at night only) he would call their phone # and let it ring a long time and if no one answered he would break in and steal. One time the people were sleeping and didn't answer the phone. They woke up when he broke in and called the police. He took off in his car but the cops caught him and his friend. They threw the burglar tools out of the car while the cops were chasing them but a bystander saw them and picked up the tools for the police. Some people are just thieves. I knew a girl back then whose father was a kleptomaniac. Her mother divorced him because it was embarrassing. He would steal food when they went grocery shopping and she didn't know it. One time when they got to the cash register two packages of steaks fell out from under his coat. He started seeing a psychiatrist because he couldn't help himself. But other people are just morons.
@riyauro (6431)
I know right? it is very annoying when things get missing and then you know that it has been stolen..gosh i would want to kill the person too. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
The more you have, the more people can steal from you. Property also means you have to watch it carefully. I doubt it will be cheaper for you to buy every book you like to read or need. A library card will be way cheaper. I agree with you that I will never understand why people love to steal/robb others. What exactly is the fun of it. If you are robbed it does take a lot of time/energy to get it all solved. I would understand if someone would steal a bread if he/she is hungry but if it comes to most things people steal :-( Perhaps the thieves can respond here what exactly is the fun of this? Or the kick?