The Importance of Diet is being Understood More and More.

@adforme (2116)
I am one that will be one to say that food can make me sick. I have never thought of food as an enemy or a bad thing, but I am reconsidering how it can be. I have always given food the benefit of the doubt when considering my comfort. For years, it was responsible for some of the discomfort I felt. Food allergies are reasons for some health problems. I am becoming more aware of the impact of food on my total well being. It is never to late to change the way you eat. I have found ways to feel better with diet, and it is the best medicine we have. With the right foods, I can find more comfort and motivation for living. There really is something to "comfort food". I know how to make better choices based on knowledge and my comfort level, and that is delicious.
@STOUTjodee (3345)
I know now that I'm getting older and wiser that you should watch what you eat but still can enjoy the food that you do eat. I've learned with having signs of high blood sugar what foods to eat and how to eat in moderation. It's know what foods you can substitute, but still have choices to choose from.
@adforme (2116)
Exactly. One should use moderation, understand how to determine what to stay away from, and eat to live as well as live to eat.