Adrian forgot my birthday..

I asked him a few times last month and he knew the day without needing help. well,today is my birthday and i asked him if today was Friday and he said no. so,he just asked me if I want to do something tonight. I asked him why he asked and he said I can always just lay in bed and call it a day. so,I now know he forgot what today is. Now he is sittingright here and he just asked if we can take a ride somewhere. so,I said I just want to know if today is a special day or if it is because i said something. so, i just told him and yelled at him.
Just so you know, I didn't forget! I remember you said when your birthday was - and mine was just a few days ago. So happiest of birthdays to you, gifts!! Sorry Adrian forgot . . . what did he say after he got yelled at? I hope he will be doing something extra special for you - especially since it's the weekend and all.
He took me out to dinner at apple bees and I am just getting home so I want to mylot a little and go to my bed. I am so tired tonight.
Well that's nice you got to go out afterall!! Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves on your birthday night!
@flapiz (4151)
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know that is very upsetting on your part. If I were in your shoes I'd be sentimental. But anyway some guys do tend to forget dates so maybe Adrian is one of those. The key to be not disappointed is to tell him ahead of time. Maybe a week before or 3 days before. I am also forgetful of days and dates. I don't even know what day of the week it is. Sometimes I forget my friends birthday and when I find out I feel really so guilty about it. And I guess right now maybe Adrian is feeling so guilty too. So bottom line is you can sulk now, you are entitled for that. But I hope you forgive him later. Happy Birthday again.
I was not mad at him because I was not sure about the date either. so we both had the same thing on our minds. that today was friday and not saturday.
@flapiz (4151)
That's good to know. Well I'm sure you had fun afterwards. It's good to have someone special to celebrate your birthday with.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I can't believe he could forget. I'm so sorry! There is just no way I could ever forget someone's birthday that I love. Today is my hubby's birthday and I surely didn't forget. Has much as he would like me to. He does not like celebrating his birthday for some reason. I think its mainly because he does not like attention drawn to him. Anyway, I'm hoping he gets up soon so I can take him out for Breakfast. I had originally told him I would take him out for dinner but his cousin wants to take him out for a seafood dinner tonight. Thats ok I will go with them and have a blast. Then I hope I can convince him to go to the club that his family owns so we can celebrate, dance and have a cake too. His brothers birthday is tomorrow so we will either have two cakes or just one and sing at midnight.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Happy Birthday and I hope you end up having a beautiful day even though it started out not so good. Don't let it get to you men on a whole don't remember alot of things such as anniveraries and birthday.
He new the date of my birthday and just did not know that today was the 29th. I had to ask him to be sure after reading my daughter's text message as well. thanks and good night. I had a great day and dinner as well.
I would never get mad if my man forgot my birthday. One time I told Jim his birthday was coming up soon. This was like march and his birthday was not until october. I was thinking of my ex boyfriend because my husbands brother had the same birthday. LOL he was not happy at all. By the way Happy birthday girlie :)
That would have been really funny to know that happened. I am glad that can't happen with me and my man. lol thanks so much.
I would have done the same if i were you. I would really yell and get mad as hell.
Your so funny we had a great time at dinner tonight.
The first birthday that my boyfriend and I were together, he forgot and made arrangements to go on a trip (for very stupid reasons) out of the country. I was not pleased. To make things even better, he brought back a gift--pierced earrings. Did I mention that my ears aren't pierced? However, he did take me to an Indian restaurant (he doesn't really like the cuisine, but I love it) after he got back. This year, though, he was good about treating me for my birthday week. He delivered on the day of my birthday, too. I will say, though, that I am not great at remembering people's birthdays either. I think that I now have my boyfriend's birthday memorized, but it has taken a while for it to actually stick. Now, as for my closest friends... Well, I do remember their birthday months, but the actual dates still haven't stuck.
Happy Birthday. Hopefully, Adrian will make up really well for forgetting.
@asliah (11149)
hi, that is really sad when our love ones forgot our especial day our birthday,of course i will feel annoyed and also pissed off because the one i love forgot that,and not only my birthday even our anniversary,so really feel bad during that time.that is why i am tired having a new lover.
I can see why you would have been upset about the fact that he had forgotten about your birthday. However, I also think that it is easy to forget about someone's birthday when they are a little bit older than they were as children. For example, I pretty much forgot about my own birthday this year because of the fact that we weren't actually able to afford to do anything special for my birthday this year. However, it wasn't something that I got upset about because my children did think about me by buying me a small gift from a yard sale that our next door neighbors had and that just melted my heart.
@bellis716 (4806)
When you get to my age, birthdays are just another day. Did yelling at Adrian make you feel better or worse?
It almost sounds like he has a suprise up his sleeve. My husband would do things like that to me and it would drive me nuts. I would drop hints all day long and he would be like it was any other day. Then when I was just about to explode he would take me where he had planned the sweetest time. I would hope that he would not forget but sometimes guys forget the important dates but remember the ones that we women think are silly. At least my husband does. I hope he makes it up to you big time cause we know you need to be pampered and you deserve it as well. Happy Birthday too by the way.
Did he actually forget, or was he planning a surprise somewhere? If Jim (my fiance) forgot my birthday, I'd probably just give him the silent treatment. My dad always forgot our birthdays, and left it to my mom to take care of that end. He knew approximately when we were born, but never the specific day. But after my mom passed away, he NEVER forgot. I even got my final card from him a couple of days before, and that was the last time I spoke to him-he had a massive stroke sometime Halloween weekend, and my sister and brother-in-law found him ON my birthday. So now I have two unhappy birthday memories-our family celebrated my 30th birthday and my mom passed away 4 1/2 months later, and my father was found ON my birthday after suffering alone after a massive stroke-he passed away 12 days later. I've only got to remember that next month is Jim's birthday on the 18th, and NOT my ex's birthday on the 9th-whew! It sounds like Adrian made a mistake.
@ute124 (41)
sometimes you know we sometimes over work our self and forget things am sure he didn't want to forget just so much stuff he had on his mind but am glad he took you out and you both had a lovely time cos after all that's what matters spending your birthdays with people you love and care for. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN arrears.
@mentalward (14697)
First, Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry I missed this discussion yesterday. September 29th has a fairly good memory for me as it is also the birthday of my first boyfriend. I have this weird memory and remember birthdays. I might forget your name but I'll never forget your birthday. I don't ever mention my birthday to my husband. He almost never remembers, either. I know that at least one of my sons will take me out to dinner for my birthday and they'd be better company as well. That's probably the reason I don't mention it to my husband. When he forgets, I tell him after the fact so he will feel as guilty and horrible as possible. You'd think a person would learn to NEVER forget their partner's birthday after that, wouldn't you? Not him. Anyway, I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your night out.
@sanjay91422 (2728)
Wish you belated happy birthday. I hope you had a good day. It is good if your loved ones calls you first on your birthday. It will be the best day in your life. I am not here to make you feel more good but I would also feel bad if my girl friend forget my birthday. I will never make such a girl friend.
@leomzme (40)
think he forgot U because he's busy doing somethng!
Well first of all Happy Birthday and its a shame he forgot that today is your birthday. Perhaps just tell it to him so you can have a special dinner for this day. Happy birthday once again and may you have a great one! :)
@trisha27 (3505)
Oh, wow really, I would have been mad about that too, if my husband forgot my birthday. I would have been yelling too, the whole neighborhood would have heard me. Shame on him for forgetting your birthday . Oh and happy birthday.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
He maybe busy with something and can't remember your birthday is today. You can remind him. I am not good to memorize special date also, i always forget it in that date. I hope you guys will have such nice time together today.
@winterose (39921)
I have to remind my man several times too and I tell him to mark it on his calendar. Happy Birthday Gifts.
His mind might not be working right. Still, it's easy to forget a birthday. I've forgotten anniversaries when the date and day doesn't ring a bell in my head. If he did forget, is that a cause to yell at him? Maybe he was waiting for you to tell him what you wanted for your birthday. Men don't seem to have the same sentimental mentality that women have. Remember the saying men are from mars and women are from Venus?