I still not getting any notifications

@911Ricki (13602)
I'm so lost here to be honest, I go through my emails to answer responses, and discussions of mine and my friends here. Its been a few days, and now I;m sitting here stareing at the screen not knowing what to do. Should I email the admins about it?
@mysdianait (64064)
Mine are fine (*touches wood*) at the moment but there have been others who have the same problem. It was susggested that they changed their email, which they did, and then the problem sorted itself out. Maybe you could give it a shot too?
@911Ricki (13602)
Maybe, I'll do that and see if it works for me.
@mysdianait (64064)
Let is know then, if it works, we can suggest it to others
@ShyBear88 (17062)
Have you checked your spam box to see if they are going there. I know some times that is where mine end up in for some reason.
@911Ricki (13602)
Yep, it's clear as anything, I thought of that first but only 1 or 2 were in it, the rest are MIA.
@ShyBear88 (17062)
I have this happen to me some days normally its just means my friends haven't started anything. If happens where a week or a couple of days then I would see what the administration says.
Still now I did not find any such problems related to notifications. If you find any thing issues I think it is better to contact the admin. SO that she will see it clears it as fast as possible. Happy mylotting
@911Ricki (13602)
I'm thinking I might email them and ask about it.
I think that is much enough for you to solve it. I hope it will be cleared as soon as possible.
I have to admit that I've not had any problems getting the notifications from those individuals that I have my notifications turned on for. Of course, I also have to admit that it really wouldn't be something that I would miss either. The reason that I don't depend on notifications is because of the fact that I try to respond to discussions that all of my friends have started from my friend's started tab and I also respond to my own discussions about once a day. For me, the notifications are kind of like spam.
@911Ricki (13602)
Really? I use to notifications to keep organized. I was just sitting staring at the screen so lost. I changed my email like many have said, and I think it fixed it for the time being. I know Ive been getting responses and also a few friends discussions.
• Marion, Kansas
The very last item on the FAQ section tells you what to do and I would read and follow that advice first off.
@911Ricki (13602)
I will go check it out, I did do what a few suggested with getting a new email. I seem to getting replies to my discussions, and some from friends. Others I dont know if the friends are on making discussions.
Ricki out of all those who say they are not getting notifications I have my mylot folder set to gmail and I get everything 500 more in fact.if y ou do not have gmail why not switch and I ha ve never had any trouble getting m y notifications at all.or private message GoASkAlice as Alex is really so helpful.
@911Ricki (13602)
Currently have Hotmail, and have been using this one for years with MyLot. Maybe, I'll try getting a GMail account, but I wonder why I'm not getitng any emails just from MyLot.
@winterose (39922)
It doesn't hurt to email them but this happens quite a long to people right now I have another friend who is not getting her emails either.
@chiyosan (29383)
i have not always used the notifications and so this is why i do not receive anything of it. :D i think maybe you need to try to turn off the notifications and then put it back on. =) hopefully that does the trick.
Hello 911Ricki, I have checked my emails recently, there hasn't been that much problem on my end. but probably a glitch in mylot again that other users such as yourself isn't getting any notifications. if it's a problem to you then i suggest that you should tell the admin, in fact you can send alex a message about it