this week I'm baby sitting

Romania
I never imagined I would do this. my sister in law had to leave country so this week I'm taking care of her babies. the age difference between them is 3 years so this only makes things harder. it's a true adventure as I never took care of babies before. I'm really stressed to do things right and not mess them up. but whenever I see them all together it literally melts my heart. the boy is 1 years old and he's so sweet that it makes youw want to kiss him all the time
Your going to be on your feet a long time with the 1 year old. I would hope you take a nap when he is taking one. your going to need your rest as well. take care..
yes you're right he's exhausting. he has so much energy but he's so cute that he makes my heart melt when he comes and sits next to me and plays with my hair. I never imagined small boys coud be so cute. I always considered them naughty. but he's so dear to me that I couldn't get mad at him no matter what he did
an update on my baby sitting adevnture: the boy woke up at 1 am in the morning and started crying. him and his sister were sleeping in the same room so I had to take him and hold him in my arms hopeing that he would eventually fall asleep. he did that...after one hour. at 6.30 he woke up again. I took him in bed with me only that he was in a playfull mood so he kept grabbing my hair till I woke up again.I have no idea how I am going to resist
Hi friend, good to hear about this, i have two little sons and my wife is taking care about them. It is not an easy task to care about the babies, we must be alert and watch each and every activities of them. Wish you to have a great time with that babies