Finally writing Liz to her true form.

Elizabeth has being going around pretending to be a nice person for too long. She was always a selfish and manipulative person and it looks like they are finally bringing the character to life. She always goes after men that is not available and if she do end up with them, she is not satisfied. I can't wait to see the backlash from this storyline.
@stealthy (8188)
I hate that they write her character that way. I only really started watching not that long ago and up until recently she was behaving well. As a guy I think she is one of the prettiest women on the show and that makes me want to like her character so I get displeased when they make her so bad.
@coffeebreak (17820)
stealthy... are you a guy? Serious? You have been such fun in discussing the soaps!!! I guess I have never met a guy that has had/has so much fun with soaps! Good discussions and good story comments! I have been watching GH since 1969...black and white and half hours! Back when the love triangle was steve hardy, his brother Tom Hardy and the girl was Audry Hardy (Liz's grand mother)! Then the other one was Jessie Brewer, Phil Brewer and Steve Hardy!!!! Oh, back in the day of fun! Liz is really pretty.. I g8ive her that..but she is so selfish and arrogant and the one that all the men bail out no matter what she does! ANNOYING!!!!!!!
@jazzyrae (1747)
I cannot stand her she irritates the living crap out of me and I'm so happy they're finally showing her this way on the storyline. I also think she rigged the DNA test of Jason are Franco and Sam's babby. she is so conniving and just makes me want to smack your face.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Get in line jazzyrae for that face slappin'!!! Heather was the one switched the DNA between Jason and Franco to make everyone think the baby was Franco's. Now Liz switches the names on this DNA...boy that poor little baby boy...it is really getting gross that they keep doing this to the same baby!!!! And all that she has done.. and everyone continues to come eto her rescue...help her out..save her butt...good grief...send her back to Ferncliff for awhile!
I loved her for so long and now I can't find the love for her anymore. after what she did to jason and sam I can't stand her. I don't like what they are doing with her at all. It will take a while to prove her child is alive and she will lose her job and her kids and it will not be funny..
@coffeebreak (17820)
I agree...but good grief..she didn't loose her job with all the other fiascos she's been involved in..illegal fiascos...so why over the name switch on the baby DNA? No, they'll play it up, but let it all slide ... unless the actress wants out. I have never really liked her.. only one I didn't like worst was Emily. And like you say...she always wants what she either can't have or that someone else has, gets it and then walks out on it! This is her third go round with Jason!!