dancing with the stars..

Who are you voting for this season? I am voting for kelly and emmitt. I really would not mind if either of them won this season. I really love my girl kelly as you know I am a fan of gh. and emmitt is the sexiest ever and he knows how to shake his tail feather. so,either of them will be good for me. I go to abc.com and vote for both of them and then facebook and vote and now I am trying to call on the phones.
hi gifts looks like I could be first here.I love Dancing with the stars and wish I could watch it but the old fogies that get the remote hog the huge t v so I come u p here and my lot. wish I could get that on my computer . I like Kelly and Emmit too from what timesI have got to see them. hope they win.
I think you can watch the show on abc.com and you could also vote for them there too.
@Tina30219 (33592)
• Onaway, Michigan
I like Kelly as well and I also am a fan of GH. I also like Joey Fatone. I normally don't watch this show what got me to watch it is when Donny Osmond was on it. I am such a huge fan of him and also Jack Wagner.
I like them as well and they are great too. I just have to bust my tail and vote for kelly so she will last a long time.
@Tina30219 (33592)
• Onaway, Michigan
I agree they need to keep her as long as possible.
I voted online, and Emmitt Smith got the second most of my votes. Sabrina Bryan got the most of my votes because she was incredible. I remember her getting unfairly cut years ago. I thought she was the best, then Emmitt, then Gilles, although I didn't vote for Gilles. I figured tons of women will vote for him, so he doesn't need mine. I also gave a few votes to Kelly, one to Shawn, and one to Helio. Bristol should be the next to go, but we never know how people will vote. Last year, LIBERALS were urged to vote for Bristol by a shock jock so she could continue to look bad. So it wasn't just conservatives responsible for keeping her on too long.
Oh, and Drew got two votes from me as well.
You spread your votes out very well. I am just voting for those two and no one else.