Working overseas

@pogi253 (1587)
Earning money overseas can be a lot rewarding rather than the income that an ordinary employee is earning here in our country. However, it will take a lot of sacrifice in working away from the family. For those who have children, they have to endure the longingness and missing the chance to see their children grow. They have to let many occasions pass away from their love ones. Given the chance, as hard as it can be, I would like to try working abroad for greener pasture. How about you? Are you willing to work overseas?
@ardoy0731 (6866)
Homesick would be the primary challenge that will face once a person work abroad but just think that is for the sake of their family and better future. For me, I don't want working abroad as of the moment and satisfy with my way of living here.But we can never tell what might happen in the future especially if the opportunity is great.
@bembzee (769)
Sometimes it's not because you like it or no. It is because you have to provide for your family. In my case, if fate permits, i want to work here and enjoy the company of my friends and family.
@asliah (11149)
hi, for me if i have a chance to work abroad i think the position should be base on my skills,like a data analyst or in the office,because it have a different earning compare here in our country,but if the salary is about 10k to 15k i think i will prefer to work here in our country because i can also earn that worth here.
Yup, if you want to work abroad first thing you need to do is to get some experience in here and work there for 2 or 3 years and not for too long to avoid home sickness. When you have saved up big cash from abroad then you can build a business here, it can be easy if you will work hard there.
While this sounds like a good idea I don't see why it has to take such a toll on the family. With SKype and the internet why is there such a sacrifice. Even most motels have wifi now and most coffee houses too. So why would there be such a sacrifice and not seeing a person's children?
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
Hello Pogi, for me working abroad wouldn´t work, because my family is all I have, and if I were far away from them I would lost life sense. Blessings Pogi... dainy
I am starting to think about that options. I do have experience abroad, the salary is far better.