Hin ting to buy her lunch

@911Ricki (13602)
This morning I had counted out the cash I had, and when I go to work I would walk down to the bank. My Mom turns around hinting to buy her lunch. I will not buy her anything, the way I am treated, and them stealing from me. We use to take turns to buy lunch once in awhile. But it got to the point I was paying all the time, and she would say oh I dont have the money. Why should I pay for her to have lunch, and enjoy it. I could put that $10 into savings to move out faster. Also, why should I buy her lunch when she steals from me, throws my things out, and so on. So I said I dont have money, and that I'm nt going out to eat. She saw this cash, and she carried on about it. I will not buy her lunch period, if she wants to go out for lunch go for it, I will sit in the car I am putting the money into savings go towards my trailer at least the money goes to me and I know it will.
Given the type of situations that you've shared about your family, I can see why you refused to buy your mother lunch. Now, if it was something with my family, I would buy lunch for my mother because I know that at some point in the future, she will be buying lunch for me. It has always been that way with our family and I honestly believe that this is something that is always going to be the case when it comes to my family. We are a very close family.
Atta girl! I would save every sent so I could have my own place too if I were you. You are treated very poorly. Just take care of you and your babies. If she were good to you it might be a different story.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I would tell her flat out no that you need the money more then she does and that if she wanted lunch she should have packed some herself or spend her own money to buy her some. I hate when people even take food of mine, and I've explained why before. I know they do it where you live as well, and usually much more then they do here for me. I think by now I'd have exploded and been screaming at your family, telling them to shove it and that it's your food, they have no right to treat you the way they do. All I can say is the more you can save towards moving out the better.
Hopefully, you have enough money for your trailer very soon. Then, you won't have to deal with your family's bad behaviors on a daily basis. I agree with you about not buying her lunch. She has been so nasty to you that there is no reason for you to do something nice like that for her.