Bristol has a following on DWTS

@stary1 (6622)
I rather expected Bristol to be voted off the second week of DWTS. I agree Pamala should have gone the first week. Apparently even though she is not at all a srong dancer, Bristol has people voting for her. The accusations are that the Sarah fans are keeping her there..but I wonder if part of it is due to the courage she shows just to be there since she was invited. She HAD to know she would again be criticized just for being Sarah's daughter....
@Micmac (9448)
I think so too that Bristol is not a strong dancer. To me she looks like a stiff board dancing. She does look way better now than she was before and I like her hair darker now. She is looking cute. Kirsty Ally really out did herself in her dance performances before elimination and she did good feisty dancing techniques considering her age and weight. I had fun watching her.
@stary1 (6622)
Micmac I too like Kirsty and she certainly is an inspiration to women in their 60's. She and Max make a wonderfully entertaining couple and I too love watching them. I am still amazed at the popularity Bristol still has..
@Micmac (9448)
I am still amazed at the popularity Bristol still has.. A wind up toy has better moves.
@stary1 (6622)
Micmac But not the votes Bristol receives......
@stealthy (8188)
I haven't watched this season and I don't think I watched when Bristol was on it before. Basically I have only watch the first season when Kelly Monaco won and most of the season when Brooke Burke, the current host, won. All I know about Bristol is from a picture I saw of her in some short shorts that showed how much she had slimmed down since she was on the show before. I would like to have Kelly Monaco win again but the odds are against her since it has been so long since she was on and because she is not as well known to the current fans as she was to fans when she won.
@stary1 (6622)
stealthy Kelly is very good. Actually they are all good.. Bristol at this point in my opinion is the weakest. It will be interesting to see if fans keep her. I admired her last performance as she struggled with criticism but kept going. She looks fabulous in comparison to the last season, but I think she is complaining a bit too much and I wonder if that will hurt her. She and Mark were last again and the double elimination is coming up so it should be interesting.
@stary1 (6622)
And Bristol actually survived the double elimination..ok I am surprised..she must have quite a following
@coffeebreak (17820)
I enjoyed the first two seasons, after that I dont' watch much. It just turned into being voted for WHO they are and not HOW well they danced. There were some that were really good and were voted off first and others that were not good and they stayed for a long time...like Chaz and Marie Osmond and Pam Anderson etc. None of those danced well at all but they were kept for quite few episodes. I have noticed tho that in this all star one... On wednesday morning the Yahoo news always has who was voted off... and I notice that those that are being voted off are mostly previous winners! I can't blame the votes for that...I dont like the shows that bring back previous winners and give them the chance to win again and I don't think most viewers like that either. But the last 3 voted off were previous winners..Pam Anderson being the first voted off, but not a winner. Bristol...very well could be staying just as Sarah's daughter and a Republican. But I have seen her a time or two and she isn't that bad a dancer...better than some so maybe it is her talent. I just don't watch it much anymore as another part of the problem is I don't know anyone anymore! I enjoyed watching the celebs in "the real world" and out of their character. That was fun. I also think that the older dancers do VERY well considering they have to do the same as the younger ones and are judged the same, but have alot of things against them like not being a versitile and limber and all. But, other than that.. I don't watch unless there is nothing else on and I need something to help me get to sleep!!!
@clocks123 (1228)
Bristol has improved in her dancing, but i think the others are doing a much better job. Votes can only last so long. i think in the end the true good dancers will stay in the competition even if someone has a fan base.
@stary1 (6622)
clocks123 I agree and I was surprised the last time she was even in the finals. No doubt it was Sarah supporters helping her out..and I gave her a lot of credit for having the guts to get out there with all the criticism she and her Mom were getting. For that reason I even voted for her..first time I have ever done anything like that I am not voting so far this season for anyone. I am not sure why Bristol decided to do this again..was it just for the money..surely she knows she is one of the weaker dancers?? I like her but I hope we don't see anymore comlaining from her.
I too believe that Bristol should have gone long time, she is not that good in comparison with the others. She is still there, hanging on, even though she is always on the last spot. Why? because of the voters. So its not because of her dancing, but proof shows because of voters which obviously coming from Sarah follower. I just feel it is a bit unfair, because the other better dancer got eliminated. This is a dancing competition, but the weaker dancer is able to maintain her spot, not because of dancing. While the other better dancer such as Drew, who is a former champion, got kicked out before her. Anything to do with a politician should not be in the contest. She is not a star, her mother is! I do not understand how DWTS invite her. I just hope that at the end, the true dancer will win this competition.