I feel like going to my mothers to sleep tonight.

every time I turn around adrain is helping one of his friends. He was gone this morning from 8:30 when we both left to go to work. It rained so he had to leave early since he works outside. Then I was still at work and left at 4:35 and got home a little after 5 and then he calls me 8:30 telling me to take the train home. but,i was already home so what the hell. now,it is after 11 and he just told me that his friend has car trouble and he is with him. I just told his azz off and I don't want to say another word to him. I told him how everytime I turn around he is out side all hours of the night helping his darn friends. but,if I dare think about going to help one of mine after it's dark outside how he will bithch and moan. well,I also hung up in his freaking ears. I feel like opening the window and tossing his stuff on the ground outside. LOL. I won't do that though. I am already pissed so I need to calm my nerves before he gets here. he is always helping someone n then he gets on me talking about I do this and that for everyone and no one does anything for me. but,I wish you all a good night because I am going to my bed now. good night..
@Blondie2222 (22566)
When he arrives at you're home I would try talking to him in person about how you're feeling. Doing it over the phone is not the same as in person because you can't see their reactions over the phone. If he can go do whatever he wants too all hours of the night and help his friends out then you should be able to do the same. No man should ever control their women and tell them they have to be home by so and so time and they can't go out past dark unless their with them. That's not a healthy relationship. I'm so glad my boyfriend lets me go do whatever I want too and dosn't care whom I'm with as long as he knows where I am and that I'm safe. And I call him whenever I get to where I'm going and when I'm home just so he knows I made it there and back safe. He always tells me to go have a good time and be with my friends. I'm with my boyfriend 3 times a week and the rest of the time I do whatever I want too, no controlling or nothing. I hope if you do talk to him it works out in you're favor and hopefully things will change. Good luck
He siad if I want to go outside he does not care. I know he said,this because he was mad. he does not want me out at night becaue I am paranoid and he worries about me.
@GemmaR (8526)
It is horrible when we fall out with our partners, because it can mean that the house feels very uncomfortable. If you feel that it might be better for you to go to your Mother's house for the night then I would suggest that you do that because of the fact that this means that you would be able to have a nice relaxing evening and not bother about what is going to happen when he finally gets home. It might also make him think about the way that he's behaved, as it would give him a small taste of what it would feel like if he lost you from his life.
I was here when he got in from outside. I was just about sleep so we never got to talk together. today was great and I feel a lot better too.
@ajithlal (14569)
I think you should have a good night sleep and will feel better and rested after a good sleep. I think you should try to do at least eight hours sleep. It is also good to get to bed early and get up early and you will feel good after that.
@ravisivan (14055)
GSB The anger in you would have made you not to sleep. When we get anger we lose our reasoning ability. In that case you should have taken your regular sleeping tablets and go to bed after watching a comedy piece for fifteen minutes in tv or internet. Pl do not get angry over me. Hope you are also studying properly.
rav,I would not get angry over you dear. I am fine tonight. I was very upset last night and tonight he was home when I got in from work and he never went out after work either.
Ajit you are right at least 7 to 8 hours sleeping is necessary for body. Ohh God Ravi uncle sleeping tablet is not good habit. I want to suggest if you trust on any God then start its mantra or name and then check how you sleep well. Whenever I feel such I start chalisa and chalisa is by heart no open the book. Gift my friend if you like any God then take the name of this God many times before sleeping.
Well mylot is a great place to let your your anger i guess LOL. I know how you feel because i think we all do it. Tonight i was going to have to get my cousins twin grils from dance practice around 6:00 and its two so its a little harder and then going home doing homework and making sure everything is ready for the next day of school and my boyfriend is helping one of his friends and i told him this on Monday and he forgot he says so hes going to help a friend. Well all i can say it he is lucky because now i dont have to get the girls tonight at dance but next thursday i do. My boyfriend knows i get home from work roughly around 4:45 and now he doesnt work as he is diabled from a bad motorcycle accident and hes always out with friends and im like why arent you home when i am i think its weird.
I can't understand it to save my life. I am going to leave it alone after this.
Just do what the hell you want to do, and if Adrian doesn't like it, he can go climb a tree, and stop being a plugging bazdard.
I know how you feel on this one Jim was the same way. He would bend over back wards to help out his friends but when I needed his help no way. Our well broke and instead of fixing it he had city water turned on and we had to pay for about a year on town water which was about $50 a month or so I cant remember. Then his friend called one night and said his well wouldnt work and he went right out there and spent all day fixing it. I flipped out and told him he had to fix ours. God I will never forget that I was so flipping mad.