Are you supporting West Indies against Australia?

I am all out supporting the West Indies to win today's match. Australia have cheated the Indians to come into the semis. Now they are chasing an improbable 206 for victory. With two wickets down for 23 in 3.2 overs, I wish the Aussies are thrown out of the tournament. Wish you good luck Windies!!!
@ram_cv (16516)
Ever since India went out of the tournament, I have been supporting the West Indies. So I am very happy that they have won the match against Australia. Now in the final I am still backing them against Sri Lanka. If Gayle fires, then Sri Lanka would have a real tough ask. Cheers! Ram
Yes, I was also supporting the Windies team just for the sake of Sammy. He is one player whom I like the most in their team apart from the two giants - Gayle and Pollard. It is good to see that they have won finally.
@anil02 (2968)
I saw match for some time WI doing great. But dear it is cricket game of uncertainty. Yesterday Pakistan also playing well but Srilanks came back. I am agree with you Australia cheat India.
Yes, they really played some great cricket. No wonder, they are the deserving winners. And it is a good feeling as well.
@ajithlal (14569)
I think Westindies are in good form and most of the players are good hitters of the bowl. I think the problem Australia is their batting is not in good form. I think Gayle and Pollard are clean hitters of the bowl.
Chris Gayle is the pillar of their batting even now even if there are players like Pollard and Samuels apart from Charles. A lot depends on how he performs. I remember the final of the IPL in one of the seasons when he was out for only 2 or 3 runs and Bangalore went on to lose the match.
@Manasha (2311)
• Pondicherry, India
Yes, I want West Indies to win this match because Australia have not played a good cricket against Pakistan thereby allowing them to semis instead of INDIA.