I Tried

I was just lazy and hungry all day today. I have been laying in my bed all day except when I cooked breakfast. Then at lunch I went to make some sandwiches and came back to my room and tried to sleep again but couldn't So I just laid here all day and told myself I wasn,t going to do anything but lay back and watch t.v and was telling myself I wan;t going to even turn on my computer but I did everything I said I was gping or not going to do except this yes I turned on the computer which I tried not to do but here I am,Does this happen to you? Lazy days?
@smtrsv (186)
If you are lazy it was not surprising that you remain hungry all the day today. We need to do our work at our own without any laziness and insincerity; this should be our prime responsibility.
Uh?What? I was lazy yesterday but today I am a little lazy not much though. L.O.L.
@smtrsv (186)
I see. It is very good.
My life now is made up of a series of lazy days. I have arthritis bad in my kness and I am out of shape from not getting around. I was diagnosed with severe depression with panic attacks in 2004. I have had depression all of my life. SOme days are okay and other are terrible. I spend most of my days online Mylotting or doing some writing on other sites. If I get real bad I don't even get online and just sleep and watch or listen to the tv. Yes, lazy days.
Sorry to hear all that and I hope you are doing well. I work from home so I feel quilty when I don't do anything at all but I know I shouldn't sometimes I hate being here all day but sometimes I do enjoy it.
Ya, it's pretty pathetic. I wonder if you couldn't find a part-time job or even volunteer afew days a week so you get out. I have social anxiety so I don't care to go out.
I let that happen to me about once a week. Sometimes you just need the relaxation and the rest. I will take my shower before bed, wake up, not get dressed and lay in bed all day. Watch movies, get online or whatever, but I don't assign myself any tasks to do for the day. I won't do any dishes or laundry, I will just have the day for me. Usually this is on a weekend when the kids are gone to their grandmother's house and my husband is off work. It also gives us our time without the kids with just us to lay around and be lazy and spend time with each other that we don't get throughout the week between kids and work. Don't feel guilty about it. You need those type of days! =)
I just do this once a week too mainly on Sunday's sometimes I do feel guilty but you're right I should not feel this way. Thanks for the response and have a great day.
You too! =)
@anklesmash (1417)
My weekends are usually lazy days because I spend my Friday and Saturday nights partying.I usually spend saturdays and sunday laying in bed watching tv and posting on my lot with my smartphone.So my lazy days can be fairly productive.Its on these lazy days that i do the majority of my posts.I have also watched quite a few good movies on these lazy days as well.On these days i make a lot of use of my netflix account.
I am usually lazy on Sundays because I work from home six days a week. And I do some partying on Saturdays after my job is done sometimes. I just like to relax with a few drinks on a Saturday but that few become more than a few but at least I am at home and not out on the roads. I think all the drinking I do just takes it all out of me and that is why I get so hungry and lazy on Sunday's.
@alberello (4756)
Well, if I understand it, your question is inherent slowness of your computer. I think this is a crucial point for each PC. This slowing system performance, it is due (and I've been told) from the advent of Windows Vista and Windows 7. When was Windows XP, there was no need for all these GB to run programs decently. Emphasize a particular. Even in this thread, you spoke to eat!
L.O.L. Yes I did mention food
@natliegleb (5188)
everyone has their lazy days and we feel so tired to even wake up,i have had plenty
I agree.
@riyauro (6431)
i also have my lazy days and i would not wanna do anything but just lazy around. Well it is good once a while and not everyday. Good and least you are relaxed now.Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
Me too I ended up yesterday just going from my room to the kitchen only he he he L.O.L. Hope you enjoy your day too.
I have more lazy days than I would like to. Several depend on the weather. I don`t like to move from my bed if it`s raining or cold outside. If I could choose, I`d go to live at a place with a climate of permanent Spring-Summer. Not humid though, because I don`t like mosquitoes.
I have a few days like this too and I am the same if it is bad weather here I like to stay inside too. Here in Texas it gets so so hot sometimes I hate to go out there. And mosquitoes are bad here well not as bad as they were since they sprayed from teh planes.