Can't Open Yahoo Mail - Temporary Error 14

@monouu (2612)
Singapore
I can sign in but I can't check mail etc, getting the Temporary Error 14 message. Am I the only one? I believe there is no Mail Planned Maintenance today. It only happen to 1 of my few Yahoo accounts, my other yahoo email are ok. It been hours, I really hope it can be fixed soon.
There are some issues with yahoo mail these days. It may be due to too much burden on their servers.
@myfb2009 (8307)
Monouu, yesterday i was having the same problem like yours. But today, when i tried access my yahoo mail again, it is opening fine here. You tried to access your yahoo mail now. I am sure you can access it like usual again.
@monouu (2612)
Yes, I can already access it yesterday . It really gave me a scare luckily problem didn't last for days.
You're not alone. But I tried logging out, typing yahoo mail again then logging in. Works fine now.
@monouu (2612)
Thanks, I try again after reading your comment & Oh yes, it is also working for me now!
@2Lines (67)
Yahoo mail is one among the top email service providers.Here is problem?Very bad to see like this.In my opinion this problem will be solved very soon.