I love walmart............................

I went to amazon.com to find a dining set and the one I wanted had a round glass top with black iron legs to match this mirror i have over my dining area. I placed the order for $234.72 and I emailed them three times asking if they could please send this with tracking so I could take the day off to wait for the package. I never got an email back from them. after the third try I went and canceled the order. So,I went online looking for round glass dinging room sets and found a very nice one at walmart for $172.00 I called my boss to see if she could take me to pick it up when it comes in on the 15th of this month. and so now I have a new set coming and I paid less money for it. don't you just love walmart.
@911Ricki (13602)
I know I've had a lot of issues with online orders, but with Walmart. I ordered a laptop they cancelled my order without telling me, and also I've placed ordered they said it wouldnt come they charged my credit card, and I had to argue to get my money back (when they never shipped anything). I wouldnt shop with them online from now on after the issues I've had with them, and rather disorganized.
Oh,that is rather sad to read. I have never had any kind of issue with walmart. I hope this table comes with all the parts.
I remember your issues with online Walmart Ricki. That really sucked. To Gifts: I hope you have no issues with the online Walmart. Maybe the online Walmart in Canada. I don't think these bad issues would happen all the time to everyone cause no one would order again. Repeat business is important with any business.
@911Ricki (13602)
I think the issue with Walmart.ca is that is comes from the US. So when you ship it, it comes from wherever in the US, then comes here. But either way I wouldnt order anything online from them again after the issues I had. A coworkers of mine loves it, and orders from them all the time. It was more the having to argue and waiting 3 months for the refund to my credit card, and they made it seem like it was me.
@Blondie2222 (16323)
Yes I love walmart they have some awesome deals. I shop there all the time, I do most of my christmas shopping there as well. Amazon is a little expensive but some of their products is worth that expensive price though. Hope you like your new dining set when it comes in.
I love the price of most of their food as well. I save $2 on the hot dogs alone.
What are you going to do with the money you saved - hee hee!! I love it when you keep looking and you end up finding something better and cheaper! We often make a stop to Walmart after my son's classes - we've been having good Halloween fun there. I love it when they have loads of seasonal stuff and we can just look at tons of merchandise. My son likes the bakery there because they always have loads of samples there . . . usually 3 bins worth - and they are whole samples - not cut up stuff! I just discovered there was a clearance section for food (why did I not know this all this time). The other day I got a gigantic box of fruit snacks to put in my daughter's Halloween goodie bags for class . . . and for like 42 of them it was only $2.00!!! Walmart can be awesome!!!!
I am going to buy some candy after the holiday to put in the candy dish at my job. I am going to use it towards christmas shopping.
@alberello (4756)
Well, dear friend, you are the first person (and I'm sure you have your reasons) that speaks not very good about amazon.com. I have heard many people, and said they found great products, so as to compete with the famous Ebay. Ok, I'm sure that nothing is perfect, especially when it comes to buying stuff online. Many people contemplating amazon.com, not only for the trust, but also for the courtesy of the staff, always ready to listen. However, if you want to know my opinion, I prefer as you buy items directly in stores. The online trading is likely to be our future, but for now he still has something they have to be perfected.
I love amazon very much and I found plenty of deal there. I just did not like this seller very much. good for me that I found a cheaper set.
I went to Walmart on the third of the month. I know I saved some money. I didn't buy bread though cause it is more expensive than Ingle's. The individual fruit pies are just 88 cents each. The meals I like are a dollar each and I make two meals out of one meal. It's very cost effective for me to eat like this. I also bought 15 pounds of very large baking potatoes. They were just $6 and change. So I bought 2 bags. I'm gonna buy another bag on Wednesday cause I love them and they help my food budget to stretch. I don't like Walmart when it is crowded. But I do like shopping there when the isles aren't overrunning with folks.
I don't drive much these days so I will shop online and get my stuff to my door. I hope the sales get going for the holiday soon. I will be going there for my stuff to save some money.
@asyria51 (2870)
I love Walmart prices, but the company as a whole I do not like. They move into a small town and push out the local businesses. They purposely do not give more than 35 hours so they can claim that people are working part time and not have to pay benefits.
That is what I heard about them as well. but,I find people love working there or they would strike n stay home. I hope they get treated better soon.
@sid556 (31018)
you would of loved me better. I just sold one just like you described for 20.00 and also had the matching coffe table...20.00. Why? it's glass and I can so see my grandson breaking it. I put it in storage a while ago and recently my daughter and I just decided to just sell stuff we'd probably never use again. I haven't used those tables in a long time and they are beautiful for the right person.
I really like Wal-Mart as well. However, I also love Amazon as well. I have placed several orders with them in the past and there has only been one time that I had an issue with an order. However, when my order didn't come as my delivery estimate said, I contacted their customer service and they said if the package didn't arrive within a few days that they would reship my order. Well, they found the package and actually had an Amazon employee deliver my package to me personally.
@JijiXcebu (129)
Cool!! I wish we had a store like Walmart here in the Philippines. Everything in this country (phils.) is slow in terms of service and all that. It is what it is though but it would be better to have cool customer service any time and everywhere.