what hurts after being here for sometime???

I don't know what it could be from. I have not been on long at all since I am so tired from working. oh now I know stupid me. i will wait to hear your thoughts on this anyway. like what makes you hurt from being here for sometime. My fingers are hurting me and I was not here for long at all. but,I just realized they were hurting while I was braiding hair this past weekend. I need the money but I hope I don't get a customer tomorrow. I get paid anyway so I will have some money. my fingers are in need of a rest so I will get my last few responses in and call it a night. they were swollen last night real bad.
@911Ricki (13602)
I find my finger, wrists, and elbows hurt when online, and while working. I think it was from my old job of working in a coffee shop. Also, I lay on my bed with my computer as I don;t have any room for anything else, so staying in the same position all the time is sore.
That would be the thing that would make mine hurt too. I hope you can sit up sometime and type with it on your lap like me.
@911Ricki (13602)
I try to switch it around, but then my lower back will start hurting. I cant wait to have my own place, and I can sit where I want, and even get a desk.
ricki you need a good desk chair that will support your back.do you have any room for it? oh my hope that trailer will soon be yourswish I had a million dollars I would send some to you to get that trailer b ut no I am just poor alas.,
My eyes are sometimes hurt. When I stay in front of my computer all day at work and then when I arrive home, I myLot using my phone, my eyes feel like bulging and about to explode. LOL. I sometimes minimize writing especially if I can't take the pain anymore. It seldom happens anyway. I hope your fingers will be okay soon. Happy mylotting.
• Greece
The screen does hurt the eyes, I think maybe we spend too much time looking at it. We should look away into the distance from time to time, it helps to avoid eye strain. Fingers hurt from typing too much especially if you are not a trained typist and keep using the same few fingers. It is possible to train yourself to touch type and then you can type with your eyes closed if necessary. My finger once got stuck bent from playing a computer game that involved the same finger. I had to have an operation to straighten it up so I advise you to be smarter than I was and give your hands and fingers a rest from time to time.
Yes, my boss became more strict nowadays so I don't use my computer when I'm on break. I just use my phone to myLot. I'm glad that my eyes aren't that painful now. When it comes to typing, I don't get tired. I've noticed that when I started mylotting, my speed has improved. You're right. We have to refrain from typing for a while so that our fingers won't get hurt. We have to take care of them or else we won't be able to use them if they've reached their limits. Thanks so much for the comment.
@ravisivan (14055)
GSB: Yes. I also noticed that you are not able to post in mylot as you were able to do earlier. This is due to the job you have taken. Are you not getting fixed salary plus commission? Or you are paid only based on work done? If it is the latter then you may have less payment only. relax. take rest. when you feel comfortable type and post. good day.
I just came today and I really don't how would it work. Will it bring me some money really? well, I don't know exactly what to do. I am a transcriptionist and as you said I get paid only based on work done, that is to say per line count and I am still searching for alternatives. I hope something will workout for me.
• Marion, Kansas
You may be needing to get some wrist supports or even just some things like tennis players wear for when you are at home. How are you going to do the work if it is going to make you hurt and swollen? Does it get better if you are not just doing braids? Have a nice rest and feel better tomorrow.
@leateagee (3667)
You need some rest from time to time. You won't be productive if you are in pain. I don't stay here most of the time, but I would love to if there is opportunity. Take a rest my friend so you'll be more productive tomorrow.
@Devilova (5396)
Thats why, I'm not only count on PC to get online. Sometime, I get online from my cellphone. I use my tumb when writing on the cellphone, while my tumb is really-really rare to use at on the PC.
That is a good idea, using tumb will be great.
@Devilova (5396)
Yes, cause in this case tumb is rarely to be used when typing in PC. While on cellphone, tumb is primary. I use both of my tumb to write.
Now that my back has started to feel a bit better after my car accident, I have to say that there is nothing that hurts me after I've spent quite a bit of time on here. I'm used to spending a lot of time typing, so that isn't something that will bother me at all. I also recently got a new computer desk chair that is more ergonomically friendly so I haven't been experiencing any kind of pain issues from spending time on the computer.
@winterose (39931)
perhaps you are allergic to the chemicals you have to use on the hair.
@NailTech (6892)
I woke up with my fingers feeling numb and hurting at the same time. I'm just not sure if it's from being online or something else though (directly from my health and the thyroid problem I have)--perhaps a combo of both. My back usually hurts too after awhile of being online and using the slicethepie site. I wish I was younger again, sigh...I had lesser aches and pains then. I hope you don't get a customer either tomorrow, it is a good thing to rest your body after using them for too long. Otherwise you can get other problems.
@Blondie2222 (19110)
I hope you're fingers get some rest and the swelling goes down. I type at a computer all day long for my job and then come home at night and get on the computer too butI can never stay on for very long because I'm on it for my job. I just get really sleepy from being on the computer for so long and sometimes get dizzy. At night I'm only on it for an hour at most and then that's it. On the weekends I tend to be on it more because I don't work on some weekends.
@mikyung (2235)
Wow that could be painful,unbearable at times. Try to take some vitamin B, that is good for the nerves. We really need those supplements or vitamins when are doing a lot of things. I congratulate you for working too hard, for I can relate here, I'm for one, working really hard to ear some money for my family. Hope everything will be fine with all of us here. Stay healthy. Good luck, thanks
@riyauro (6431)
yeah my fingers hurt too but I am getting used to it these days. it is fine. I like this hurt. . Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@jaiho2009 (39034)
I also feel the same when I am writing too much (mean, typing a lot) Give your fingers some rest and some tender massage will do. Take care of your hands and fingers, they're your assets and buddies to earn money my dear
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Its probably not a bad idea for you to soak your hands in some solution of some sort when you come home and its not really late. If you are going to stay up for a while after you reach home...
higifts my right hand gets numb and have to stop and get the circulation back in it.carpal tunnel syndrome from typing to long at a time. my doctor checked the blood flow in m right hand and said its fine but he pressed on a spot and my hand went numb carpal tunnel.so some days it does not really bother me but days when I really am on here a lot it will pop up.hope thats not what yours is but you can still use you hand if it is.Soak your hand in warm not hot Epsom salts water for awhile to take the pain and swelling out.