I won them for real cheap...

I had to wait two hours to place my bid. I just bid on three auctions and now I have two more ending in less than 20 minutes. I bid on bath and body works body spray. each scent was apple and peach. I will use them for stocking stuffers as well. I do hope I win the next two I am bidding on. these were 11 bucks at the store. I got them for $3.81 each. the very last one I bid on someone was bidding at the end and it went to $4.81 so that was still very good. now,I am off to bid and hit the bed. good night.
I like ebay and that is great that you were able to get such a great deal on the body splash. I like bath and body works and I know they can be expensive. I usually get my sister and my mom bath and body works for Christmas to go along with the homemade soaps and fudge I make. I noticed that Dollar Tree has some scented soap and lotions that smell nice and are great quality. I hope you win.
hi gifts sleep tight you did really good on your bidding wow bath and body works stuff i love b ut its so expensive..love thescents. good night must go to bed soon myself
@cher913 (25890)
hey that sounds like a great bargain. i love Bath and Body works stuff. it always smells so nice!
@ravisivan (14055)
GSB if you win the auction how will you get the perfume -- will they be sent free thro courier. otherwise courier charges will be more.
Was it on eBay? I never know when to bid cause any time I bid others outbid me.
@Blondie2222 (22365)
I usually bid on some things on ebay but not alot. You have to watch what you get on ebay some products may be good and others may be not. I've had a few bad experiences getting stuff on ebay. But that's cool you wont 2 items, now hopefully you can get the others. I buy sprays and stuff on ebay as well.
I do shop on Ebay and have bought items there..Ebay has great sale items there and i used to be more of an active shopper last year but not as much as i used to..I stil buy items for scrapbooking and for card making items..I'm trying to watch my spending :o)..I'm a seller also and i sell some Mary Kay items..
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi, I am careful when placing bids for most of the time it comes out that the shipping cost is more than the price I have paid for the item. Then I have to go through lots of process to cancel the order. If it comes with a free shipping tag, then I go for it. I was suckered many times with this arrangements and, as I have said, have to be extra careful in the future on this bidding game.
@ravisivan (14055)
ahaha -- you are doing all this from the house through internet. i do not know about this. are the auctions conducted 24x7.
@GemmaR (8526)
I love bidding on things on the internet because it means that you can get them a lot cheaper than you would be able to if you bought them in a fixed price sale. I love to look for auctions that are ending soon because it means that you are more likely to win them because other people obviously haven't managed to see them yet. I like to shop around this time of the year for presents for people for Christmas and one of the things that I love more than anything is being able to see them open their gifts and I know that they were bought quite cheaply when they were worth a lot more.
@alberello (4755)
I am sorry that he had never bought anything in an auction site such as Ebay or similar. You, with your discussions, you're making me want to try. In every way there, guaranteed savings! In every way, what you do for your purchases, it is very wise! Why have to pay more when we can spend less? You just think that in Italy, the cars queuing at the gas station or diesel only for a savings of 10 cents a liter!