I need to get life insurance for my daughter.

I did not want to think about living and death at all. but,not living in a cloud I realized I need to get insurance for my child. I can't begin to think about what would happen if I were not ready with funds to deal with her if something happened to her. as sad as it may be to think about it is something I need to deal with.. Once I start making more to pay the fees I am getting it and good insurance at that. this breaks my heart..
@riyauro (6430)
very sad to hear this. I hope your girl realizes her mistake and stays with you for good. You need not to worry then. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
She will not know anything about me having insurance on her.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Are you talking about Life Ins., or Health Ins., or both..I do know that my daughter pays $155.00 weekly for health insurance for her and my two grandsons, and that doesn't even call include optomitry or dentistry..its very expensive but its really necessary to actualy both... Good luck to you....
I have invested money in a registered disability savings plan, so my future expenses will be covered. A little bit of money goes in there every month, and in 10 years I can cash out. I'm going to wait 30 years. Also, if I put money in, the government matches it up to $1,500 a year.
@winterose (39918)
I know it is hard but it is good to have insurance.
Since she puts herself in danger I think this is a smart thing to do. If anything happens to her it will fall on you.