this should hold her for a very long time..

I would like to know if there is something else that you think she could use. I thought of this and that is what I got. I looked all over the site and could not think of anything else. but,I did order me some fish food and turtle food. I did not tell her I ordered anything. I will just wait till I get a tracking number and ask her to collect my package. I really think she will be straight for a few months. I just hope no one finds out she has extra and start asking her for them. I got this to save her from scrapping by in the next few months. she pays over a $100 in health care and that means she can't eat and buy other stuff she needs. I just love my mother. I get paid tomorrow and if it is a decent amount i will give her some money.. I gave her $60 last week. you don't have to read it all. It is just what I bought her.. Tetra Fauna: Reptomin For Turtles, Newts And Frogs Aquatic Food, 1.94 Oz 1 Arrives by Wed., Oct 17 $3.32 Tetra: Tetrafin Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 2.2 Oz 1 Arrives by Wed. $3.97 Tide 2X Ultra Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines With Bleach Alternative, Original Scent, 100 fl oz 1 Arrives by Wed., Oct 17 $11.81 Swiffer Dust and Shine Lavender Vanilla Scent Furniture Spray, 9.7 oz 1 $2.47 Bounty Quilted Napkins, 200 ct 1 Arrives by Wed., Oct 17 $1.97 Charmin Ultra Strong Double Roll Bathroom Tissue, 176 sheets, 24 Rolls $12.87 Febreze Air Effects Gain Original Air Freshener (9.7 oz) 1 Arrives by Wed., Oct 17 $1.97 Cascade Complete Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent, 10.2 oz, 16ct 1 $2.97 Bounty Trial Rolls Paper Towels, 6ct 1 Arrives by Wed., Oct 17 $1.00 Fabu-Laxer Gro-7 Hair Recovery + No Lye Relaxer System 1 Arrives by Tue., Oct 16 $4.98 Clorox Bleach, Fresh Meadow, 3 qt 1 Arrives by Tue., Oct 16 contact Customer Service Walmart.com Total: $53.37 Order Summary
You did really well and got great prices I think. I can't think of anything else. I'm kind of the same way. I have to give up doctors appointments in order to make sure there is food for the month. I'm seeing my spine doc tomorrow. I've not had ant meds for 2 months. I'm only going tomorrow because the pain is unbearable when trying to walk or even turn over in bed. I haven't seen my psyc doc in about 4 months. He will probably dump me when I finally get to make an appointment again. I do the best I can. I hope to see the psyc next month. Hope he doesn't drop me like my first one did. They don't seem to realize I can't grow money for copays out my azz.
My mother did not get to see her doctors last month because she could not afford to make the payment. but,this month she made it. I wish I could make more money so I could help her with that bill as well.
Hi PQ, I think it is terrible when people have to choose between medications or putting food on the table. Randy's late mother lived on a limited income and if it were not for Randy and I she would have gone without food some months and medications and there were times when she would forget to pay her bills and since we lived in Idaho I always feared that she would be without heat. Randy took over all the bills and Randy and I assisted her with food. His mom bought some food at the beginning of the month and Randy and I filled in between months. His mother always tried to pay me back, but I never accepted because I helped because I loved her and worried about her not because I was expecting to get anything back. I kept track of her budget, her doctors appointments and what medications she was on. I would set up her doctor's appointments and always made sure I was there at her appointments.
I don't know what we have in store for us the next four years. but,trust and believe there are a lot more people who are going to starve and go without medications. After christmas is over I am going back to saving even harder because if I get a toothe ache that is one bill I always want to be able to pay. I have nine teeth out of my mouth because the pain was just about to kill me. I could never afford to save them either.
That may be enough to help her get through Christmas, since she lives alone. It is like you say, though, someone may appeal to her soft heart and beg for things for themselves. I hope not.
I am going to be at her house the day it gets there and I am going to find some place for everything to go so it does not sit out in the open because people are always taking her paper towels and toilet tissue and she does not know who it is.
My niece keeps her extra TP in a pretty wicker laundry hamper with a lid in her hallway. I would be tempted to stash your mom's extras under her bed and out of sight.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Thats a great list of items you purchased for your Mom...especially when you know that its somethings that she uses...I am sure she will be happy and surprised... You really are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...LOL..LOL
I am going to kill you lady.. your so funny. I can't believe you know how to spell all that..
You are such a sweet daughter (to your mom)and a good friend to all (including myself as well). I know we have not met in person, but since we are both on here I feel like I have known you a long time and consider you my friend. I think it is great that you have sent your mom a lot of things she needs. I know whenever I would get things for Randy's mom (she lived in her Social Security widow pension and money was always tight for her) I always bought what she needed and sometimes I would get a few extras such as her favorite pudding (Tapioka) and would send her some cookies I have baked. I think everything you have ordered should hold her over for a while.
I feel the very same way you do as well. I am very pleased to have know you all this time. I am sure randy knows who I am as well. I have spoke about all of you to adrain and let him read what I be writing as well. thanks so much.
If your mother lives alone, this should definitely be more than enough to last her until at least the first of the year. If she has other people in and out of her house on a regular basis, it would be enough cleaning supplies to get through until just after Thanksgiving. I think that you are such a kind hearted person to want to help out your mother when you know that she is struggling.
White vinegar and baking soda would be the other things I would think of, but that is because I use them as primary tools in my household cleaning. Sponges too, maybe. I would think that Amazon would be cheaper than Walmart, though.
@winterose (39918)
wish I was your sister lol, here is a few ideas bleach, pledge or whatever she uses for dusting the spices she uses rice prepay a bill or two for her take her out for her christmas grocery shopping
@911Ricki (13602)
Everything is so cheap there, I couldnt believe it. It would almost double here, especially the unecessary items for example toilet paper yep thats uncessary supposeable. I think it`s nice to buy her things to keep her going, I don;t have to buy aythig for my parents they just steal it from me anyways so I wouldnt even cross my mind to go buying it for them anyways. If I bought them something once, they would expect it continues. For example I bought an extra big bag of toilet paper, they ran out so I gave them a few rolls to keep them going and said this to them. Yep, 24 rolls later they are still stealing it from my stash even from the bathroom when I;m home. I have put it in my trunk in my car and oly bring 1 roll in and bring it back and forth from the bathroom.