Goa Beaches

So many boast of having visited Goa but did you know that there are as many as 47 beaches out there, each having unique features. For a State that small Goa is truly blessed. I thought I had seen Goa but not after I glanced through this link. I have much more to see. http://www.goaholidayhomes.com/beaches-in-goa.php Do you also feel that you need to visit Goa again and again and enjoy what is in store for you?
@maximax8 (27954)
I would love to visit Goa and Kerala in India. I am very keen on visiting tropical white sandy beaches with green palm trees. I think it would be wonderful to fly to India and then travel around by train. I am pleased that you like Goa and have found out it has 47 beaches. I guess some people visit Goa many times because it is so lovely.
India as you know is a huge country. Your decision to cover Goa and Kerala is a good one. Kerala has much more - wild life and plantations. You could take help from the Net to chalk out a programme.
@ajk111 (2527)
I have so little money that no matter how wonderful a place is that i visit i will not return there. for me the world is such a vast place to explore and i have such little opportunity to travel i go different places everytime. I had the best family holiday in the Dominican republic, greece was a treasure trove of facinating history, portugal was a colourful pot of social culture, denmark was a lesson in a proud nation and spain was a delight of colour and tastes. i reccomend them all but i still want to see the majestic scenery of india, the countryside of south america or the cosmopolitan of new york.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Yes u are absolutely right, Goa is famous for beaches throughout the world and i do not think there is any other place on earth who can beat Goa in terms of its beaches. They are many and each of us them exudes beauty and serenity in all senses and is incomparable. I have visited Goa twice and have always loved to visit again in the future. What say?