Is this good habit? do the makeup and talking on cell phone while driving

A women doing makeup and talking on cell phone whi - Makeup is most important than life
Some days before I watch the news now ear problem are increasing due to cell phone because some people talk on phone continues till 2 to 3 hours or half night. But some people not leave their phone even they are drive the vehicle. But I have seen first time the women do the makeup while driving and talking on cell phone also. She is doing 3 works at a time but she not know multiple work may be danger some time. Do you have such experience makeup while driving.
Though I havent yet experience that because I really dont know how drive. It's dangerous not only to the one who is driving even to others. S/he is not focusing in driving may result in accident. You may be hurt and you may hurt others. Multi tasking causes our concentration to one thing may lost. If have call or do make up thing try to stop the car or park it first.
Heehhe....same like no experience about car driving. You are she may hurt herself and others also. This is not good habit.
I don't wear makeup, never have, but if I did I would never try to put on makeup while driving. I have a niece that texts while driving, she's texting and steering with her knees. I rode with her once because she didn't know how to get to a certain hotel at Myrtle Beach so I rode with her to show her how to get there. She was on the phone texting nearly the entire time on the way there, 30 miles. On the way back I told her if she wanted to text someone pull over or let me drive. After we got back home I told her to never ask me to go anywhere with her again. I also told her that I ever seen her texting and driving with my little nephews in the car that I would call the police. Anything you do while trying to drive is dangerous and illegal. Two friends of mine has been killed because of a cellphone. One friend was coming home from her daughters soccer game, she was in the front car, her daughter, husband and some other kids were in the SUV behind her, a car crossed the median and hit her head on, killing her instantly. He daughter and husband witnessed the entire thing. The boy that hit her was texting to his girlfriend. You do not need to be distracted while driving, you're putting everyone on the road in danger when you do that.
You are right everything is illegal while driving talking on cell phone, doing makeup, doing shaving, etc. but only legal is we can hear the song while driving. You have great experience about it. Thanks to share your view.
Putting make up and using cellphones while driving was not a good habit at all. And it can just only result to an accident. And people who keep doing that and take it as a habit should be really careful. :)
Yes more chances of accident if the driver doing more work while driving means not full concentrate on driving.
I am quite sure that an human can't do two or three works at a time with putting full of his abilities or concentration to it. Such multitasks while driving can really cause accidents. I think the traffic system should get awakened. so that such incidents do not happen again.
@alberello (4755)
Well, in Italy, with road code absolutely forbids talking on mobile phone while you are driving a vehicle. I suppose this rule also applies to the make-up of women. When we are driving a vehicle, we must always be aware that we are sending out a weapon, it is true, we have a weapon because just a little distraction, even at low speed to make happen an accident with possible serious consequences.
@ravisivan (14053)
Basic idea is distraction should not be there while driving a car or a scooter. You know in India, many people drive two wheeler with cell phone in their ear. This should be checked.
Nice this is good forbids talking on mobile if anyone caught while talking police should catch them. Yes accident with possible serious consequences. In India police are always busy in their work not interested what the mass are doing.
While I will admit that I do have the bad habit of talking on my cell phone while I am driving, I will say that I don't text while I am driving and I also don't put on makeup when I am driving. I really feel like there is somewhere that you have got to draw the line. Now, I've been trying to be safer with my habit of talking on the phone when I'm driving, so I have taken to using my bluetooth or headset when I'm driving so that I can keep both hands on the wheel.
Thats nice at least you are taking care while talking and paying full attention on driving. But if stop the vehicle and talk means good for life.
Hi sureka, good to know about this multitasking women, but her activity is not good. While driving she must concentrate in the road and drive her vehicle in a good manner, this kind of cell phone and make up activities will divert her and she will do accidents with or without her knowledge due to the diversion. I too saw this kind of multitasking persons while driving, i.e some youngsters will driving their two wheeler while listening the songs in the hear phone as well as their girl friends will playing with them in their back side. This kind of activities are really danger to the life.
You are right brother her activity is not right why she paying more attention on makeup than driving. She not feel next moment may be happen in serious incident.
@Sreekala (24396)
Hi dear, I think it is the new trend. But may I ask, where you watch this dear? I have seen, many people talking on phone while driving, which is very dangerous. Doing make up too... my goodness, how she can manage all these things at one time? If the road is empty and if she goes slowly then there won't be any problem, else it will make troubles. I don’t know how she dare to do all these things in road.
Heheheh... dear I also think how she can do three works at time talking, makeup and driving. Even in empty place car may be push on electric poll or tree etc.
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi, It is a sure way to disaster, two ways. Either you ruin the car or you ruin your face, by misapplication of the makeup or by banging it on the wheel when you meet another car head on. I say, it can be done really, that is if one has four hands and four eyes, two sets of each of them to drive and the other set to apply the makeup.
Yes this is wrong work or this misapplication. Heheheh like I am thinking if God gives us 48 hours you think if God gives us 4 hands and four eyes but both are impossible.
I don't think this is a very good habit. doing the makeup when you are talking on the phone, you can't focus on your make up completely and the result may not be good. As to driving, it is much more dangerous. It is not only dangerous for yourself, but also others.
This is worse habit how can we can take the risk while driving. We should pay attention only on driving than any other work.
hi surekha, When you are driving you must focus 100 percent cause something might happened in just a split of second being multi tasking while driving is not a good idea. happy mylotting
You are right 100 percent concentration on driving because life is most important than any other. Yes multitasking work while driving is not good.
@ravisivan (14053)
surekha: while driving we need full concentration. talking over cell phones, putting make up etc. are not advisable. now people use hands free for talking over phone while driving and even that requires a lot of skill and concentration. Sometimes people talk over cell phone and drive two wheeler--how bad is it?
@namiya (1599)
it's evidently not advisable and risking her life just to be able to look nice and appealing is not worth it. but i think as an adult and a licensed driver she should know the dos and don'ts of safe driving but does not only practice it properly. hope she will realize this in time for her own safety.
Yes this is risky for her life why not understand makeup is not important than life. The driver knows everything but not take care or not pay attention on it.
I am very conscious while I drive my vehicle. I used to drive a bike so it needs a lot of care while we drive a simple mistake can even take our life. So I don't take any such calculated risk during my drive. I just used to switch of my mobile phone while I am on my road so that it don't disturb be. I am really to strict to myself about that.
@suspenseful (40316)
I have seen it but never did it myself. Even when I was a passenger in a car and the driver handed me the phone because she was driving, I was very nervous about answering it. Even just talking is dangerous, because you are easily distracted.
• Qatar
Such move is so irresponsible.We all know that we should concentrate on driving aside from it is against the law, accident will happen anytime while driving yet doing something else. Here in Qatar a lot of people are on the phone while driving.
@adforme (2116)
I do not put on makeup, talk on the cellphone, and drive. Doing all these things at once is a recipe for disaster. If I were to see this, I would make sure to get far away from her on the road. People get into accidents everyday from just handling the wheel alone. She is not helping herself to drive defensively. A cop would probably give her a ticket.
@sjvenden27 (1850)
No!!! Very bad habit!! When you are driving it is not good to have that many things going on at once.. If you are not paying attention to the road at all times you are just asking to have an accident, and possibly hurt someone.. It only takes seconds for an accident to happen.. If your hands are full of this and that... everything else but the wheel, your reaction time slows way down... thus that much more like to hit something... I wont even text or answer my cell phone while driving... That is a dangerous driver!!! When I find myself by someone that is multi-tasking while driving I either speed up and get way ahead of the person or slow down leaving three or more car lengths between me and that driver.. So then I have extra time to get out of the way...