I now have another reason to keep my job.

Today,I was going to quit my job. I was like what the hell is going on. I was the only one to open up again as usual. then the shop was a mess and I cleaned it as usual. then the boss left a customer under the dryer over two hours. her hair only needed two hours to dry. she left to go meet one of her lovers. then she called me to put 30 more minutes on the dryer. I felt like this was it for me. I said,i was going to work today and let her know tomorrow would be my last day. oh,she mentioned to me while sitting next to a customer that she found a book for me to read. it is a book telling you how to behave in a beauty salon. I could not help it i bust out laughing very loud. I looked at her like she was crazy. she needs to attach that book to her forehead. lol true... then a beautiful girl walked through the door and walked over to me her mother and gave me a hug. I wanted to hit the floor crying looking at my child blood shot eye. she started telling me her situation at home and all and how this man won't keep his hands off her. she did not tell me everything but I know for sure something is not right with her. I could not tell her to come to my house because I know it is wasted air. so,after she told me about what she is going through. I figured it would be best if I kept my job. I work walking distance to her house and this way she can come see me when she is ready. I can't do anything to help her but I am going to start putting some of my paycheck aside to build enough money incase I can convince this girl to leave town. so,for now I am done chritmas shopping the next few packages will be the last. who ever I can't get one for now oh well. I need to do this for my daughter. I am only hoping that one day soon this night mare will be over. I called my mother to tell her what my daughter told me and my mother felt like crying. I will not be telling anyone else because this situation is just terrible. I will just talk to my mother about it. but,I am asking for you to just pray my daughter leaves this man. my heart is heavy right now and I don't want to cry. so,I will stop and go to my soaps for a while. thanks. Pointless if it is not too late can you please call me. thanks.
Gifts, your job is a mess, but you are looking at the big picture. I only hope she gets away from him for good soon and then you can go find a job that is more suitable for you.
I just hope tomorrow is a good day where I can see some money being put aside next week for this new venture. thanks.
I am glad that you decided not to quit because as much as your boss is not all that great, she is allowing you to get some practice in for your exam. I really hope that your daughter will get help soon and that she will leave him because she can do so much better. Does anyone in your family live near your daughter so they can keep an eye on her. I am glad that you can speak to your mom about this.