I refuse to clean up that kitchen tonight.. I refuse..

All day long I am cleaning the shop behind who ever is there and who ever was there the day before. it is getting on my nerves but,I will keep cleaning it because i can't work around filth. well,this morning the mr. ate and put a bowl in the sink. and last night he ate and put a plate in the sink. now,I am going behind him all the time washing and cleaning and I am getting tired. so,I guess tomorrow since he will be here all alone he will clean up his own mess. every week I get up and wash the clothes while he sleeps all day long. well,guess what tomorrow I am not going to wash anything at all. If he does not want clean clothes so be it. when he is not here I will go down and wash my clothes. the last time I washed my clothes he had a baby in here. lol. I simply told him you wash your clothes I will wash mine. I think it is about time I let him do his part to help me in here. I will clean the bathroom because I can't sit and let that go. But,it is not right to always watch me go to the laundry and he not even attempt to go.. now,he thinks he is slick. I have a hamper and he has a big red laundry bag. I found he put his clothes in my hamper. lol I will sort them and take mine out. when he starts doing my clothes then i will resume doing his.
@Blondie2222 (22730)
I know how you feel about not wanting to clean when you get home after having to clean at work. When I used to work in the kitchen at the hospital we would always be washing dishes all day long and cleaning the cafeteria so once I got home I didn't want to do any cleaning at all because I would be doing it all day for my job. So I would save all the cleaning for the weekend when I didn't have to work. The only thing I would do though is dishes so they wouldn't pile up and laundry so we had work clothes. Now I have a desk job and sometimes at night I still don't feel like cleaning when I get home. But I will clean 1 room a day when I get home from work so I'm not pushing myself to had after working an 8 hour shift. I hope your boyfriend will start pitching in and do his share of cleaning since you're working all day now.
He is really good about his dinner dishes and stuff it was these two days he thought I left that in the sink and he was not going to wash them. but,he eneded up washing his dishes..
@riyauro (6428)
Gifts, it is time that he does something for you like at least helping in doing these small small things. It is not hard at all. For me my mother in law had spoilt my hubby by doing every small thing for him. Now he does not help me like adrian. I have to do everything. He will not even drink water by himself. and with mother in law in the neighborhood, she is driving me mad. She is forcing things on me. things which i don't have to do, she is making me do. Now only she was yelling at me for not taking the wheat to the mill for flour. I tell you I have never done it in my life. In my country it is all boys work and not a girls. what all I had never done in my life at my parents house I am doing here and i am getting mad now especially when someone's forces it on me. It is not my Job. she has spoilt her husband and sons and daughter. They are all the same. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
I would tell her about herself and the woman would not like what i had to say.
L.O.L. But not funny really I know how you feel sometimes it feels like If I didn't wash the dishes and the clothes all the time it would not get done at all@! My husband makes me so mad I will have the house clean and sometimes he will fall asleep on the couch and I will wake up to what I cleaned only to find a mess! Coffee cups every where and orange peels on the table in and on the couch hershey kisses rappers all over the place. I get so angry after I worked so hard to keep it clean!
I have to be thankful that I don't have to deal with that. he will at least get that cleaned up.
gifts you softie you have to toughen up and tell ?Adrian a few rules like y ou are wor kiong and are tired when you get home. tell him to wash his clothes for t he exercise also wash his dishes as y ou do not want to have that to clean when you get home.love has to take over the little things as well as big things. you are not his wife or slave so he must start doing his share arou nd there too.
I walked in the door and saw the dishes still in the sink and I got right on him and he washed them and cleaned down the counter.