How can one earn money using our celphone through texting?

I think in the past I have seen about 2 sites which says you could earn money from our celphone through the text. I never tried them and so I forgot about those two sites. Lately, I realize it might be a profitable business because this is the era of technology and celphones are one of the most often used technological gadgets nowadays. If someone know about how to earn money using celphones through texting or by other means, please share your experiences and knowledge here about the site and about the opportunity.
@riyauro (6430)
I have no idea on this. I have not even heard about it. I hope it was possible. Some people here might be knowing and we can learn on this together. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
I also hope someone shares something because I am almost certain I came across about two sites in the past that gives earnings concerning celphone use but I'm not exactly sure now if it does involve texting. Anyway, anything that makes you earn using your celphone through any means would be good to share here.
...have a wonderful day too, riyauro and and great week ahead.
Here my country it has been in practice quite some time and a lot too. Sometimes the sms that comes in the phone is unbelievable. For me when i see that sms number i just delete it. Please dont be discourage, i am sure when someone invented something they have figured out that it is a money making machine
I'm not discouraged, although if something is going to earn me some good income I wouldn't mind receiving a lot of text each day. Anyway, I believe I remember the name of one of the sites I have encountered before and it is womvegas.com. I would try to check that site again and see what it offers. I remembered it because the word vegas came to my mind so it became easier to remember the other words. Check it out yourself and if it is good, maybe we could all get something good out of it.
@airasheila (5459)
good day to you, with reference to your query, i also heard that and looking forward to earn via texting. and i think, it is also good to take into consideration since nowadays a lot of people are using cellphone.
That is correct, and in the Philippines I believe probably about almost 70% of all the population uses celphones, and if we could find a site which is global who accepts any members in any areas of the world, then maybe we have a big time earning site for us or at least a site that could give us significant or good additional income.