it is the same for me every monday..

I am home dreading the next work day because it means getting up early in the morning to go to work. I love having a job for real and I missed it when I was home all those years. I think the problem is that I really want something I can not get right now. Like to work closer to my home. There are 6 shops right on the block I live on. after I get my license I am going to each one for a job. but,I really don't think those places are for me either because the neighborhood is not the best. I figure I may have to travel where ever I end up. I just hate getting on that train every day and even though adrian would love to take me to work. it is too expensive on the gas money. the train only costs $1.50 for me. I get my pay on tuesday as well so i have that to loook forward to. even though it is very small this week.. at least I will have something to pay to get to work with. and I am putting something aside for my daughter. what day of the work week do you hate the most?
@wongchoiyee (7456)
Monday is a new day for the week for me, so I am feeling excited and happy to start my work, I often get motivated during Monday and Tuesday, boring by Wednesday and Thursday then happy on Friday again cos I will be resting the next day.
That is great for you and I share your feelings on saturday being that is the end of the week for me.
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that I hate Mondays the most as well. One of the things that I love about my week is the weekend, and Monday mornings just remind me that I have to try and cope with a full week of doing things that I might not particularly enjoy doing. I try to make plans for the next weekend on a Monday, because this means that I at least have something that I would be able to look forward to. It helps me get through the first day, and then I find the rest of the week a lot easier because I am in the swing of things then.
I find it that way as well because wendsday is always a better day for me. and I often forget it is thursday as well.
@Tina30219 (37509)
• Onaway, Michigan
I don't really have a day I hate the most.Just think though you have Tuesday to look forward to and from the sounds of it that is the best day for you because you get paid. I know that would be my favorite day who don't love getting paid.
I guess when I start making more money I will be very pleased to get paid. right now I am making a small amount but,I like making something over nothing so it is all good.
I really dread Mondays even though I don't work outside of the house right now. The reason that I dread Monday is because of the fact that I find it really hard to get into bed on Sunday evenings and that does make it difficult to wake up and get the children out of bed for school on Monday mornings. In addition to that, it is also the day that seems to go on and on forever. I am always so thankful when Monday comes to an end.
I have the same feeling with you,Monday always is the most annoying because after two days rest you do not willing to back to work at all,not matter in physical or mental.But you have to do so 'cause you have to work for living.I always dream to be financial freedom then I can do what I want to do.
I would have to say Tuesdays are the worst day for me. This semester, I started out with 11 classes, 17 credit hours O_O and 8ams every single day! Talk about attitude for me! lol. Tuesday is my longest day for some reason. I was scheduled about 7 classes that day.. It felt like high school all over again. I only had a 1 hour break in between 2 classes; other than that, everything was back to back. It's my worst day of the week!! Although I have dropped some classes due to a change in my major, I feel like Tuesdays are still going to be my worst day ever!!! Wish me luck! lol
Hopefully, you get into a shop that you really like once you have your license. If you have a good enough job, you could always get another car (maybe, a Smart car?) so that you again have that freedom and flexibility. Since I don't work full-time, I don't have any particular feeling about Monday these days.
@natliegleb (5184)
for me too,all the same routine work and boring job,i need to get rid of this on mondays
@sjvenden27 (1850)
Since I have to pick a specific day; it would have to be Wednesday.. Why? It is the middle of the week, so my back is giving me problems (chronic back pain), its laundary day because of the other people in the complex are not using the washer and dryer.. And its a couple days before the weekend so if I need to shop I usually do that Wednesday morning.. Its just an overall crazy day..
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I have to get up anyway to take the children to school, but now I won't be able to take naps afterward if I had trouble sleeping. I don't like Mondays at all, but I'm more tired by Friday...
@HomeBase (1054)
How long before you get your license? It is always good to have a job, but it can get on your nerves when you have to get up and travel to it. People have moved from one house to a whole other house just so that they can be closer to work, so I definitely feel you on that. Bottom line about the neighborhood, if you can live in it, you can work in it. If you are close to home when you work, I'm sure that you will feel much better. I used to have to drive almost 70 miles a day, round trip though, so it was not that bad, but I was glad when I was able to move closer to my job. I'm not working right now, and although any job should do, I still think that I would have to be picky about my commute.
Since i work monday through friday i would say Mondays arent the best at all. We are pretty busy that day getting the the schedule ready for the week and getting the guys on track to go to different jobs and what not for the day. Wednesdays is payroll day and getting that over to the payroll company is always a pain in the butt and i hate when it comes back and i think its right and then one of the guys says its wrong when they get there paycheck. Its work i guess and its what has to be done in life.
• Greece
I'm not too keen on Mondays either because I know exactly what I have to do - housework. I have to recover the house from the weekend activities. Housework is not my favourite occupation but even if I could afford it I would not pay someone to clean my home. It would be an invasion of my privacy and also there is a plus in it for me because it does burn a few calories! Taking a train to work is a nuisance, I used to take a commuter train to London 5 days a week too. I had to dash uphill from my flat to the station, I was always running late, and it took 15 minutes - I did not have to worry about calories in those days. They were all burned up before I got to work. What kind of a licence is it that you are waiting for?