I think I will take a break when adrain gets home..

I have been online just about 8 hours and it feels like I have not been. I cleaned up an did my hair and mopped the bathroom and kitchen as well. so,I will take a break from being on the computer to go laugh and joke with him. I sure wish I could take a nap being I could not sleep good due to night mares again. I don't know who it is that is after me in my sleep. but,it is scary. I also need to make some rice to go with this meat. matter of fact I am going to go do that now. I love jasmine rice too. my boss got me to buy the 20 pound bag and I am glad.
I definitely do think that there are times that we do need to take a little bit of time away from the computer to enjoy time with our friends and family. For me, I tend to spend a lot of time on here during the week and then on the weekend I will take some time out and spend quality time with my children and my husband. It is good for me to do that because I dearly love them, but I also know that my online work time is important as well because that is something that does help us (at least to a small degree) to pay our bills.
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yeah it's a good thing to take a break. I know earlier today I had to take a break because I was feeling sick from staring at the computer. Lately I have been having trouble with motion sickness and so I think sometimes sitting in front of the computer reading and typing gets to me. I feel though that I'm so behind with being on mylot and the other sites I work with. Tomorrow I have to do a lot of driving for an interview and I don't want to overdo it so I need to limit my time online.
I sure wish they would quit chasing you in your sleep, you are skinny enough already. Yes, do take a break, have some fun and skip the nap if possible so you can sleep at bed time. I have done a lot of things today, and I have potatoes cooking right now to go with the meatloaf hubby made for us. I will get some fruit and vegetables out and we will be all set.
Wow - you were online for 8 hours straight? The only time I might have that kind of chuck of time is when everyone is sleeping. But that means I would lose sleep and I would pay for it the next day! Maybe the person or whatever is after you in your sleep is "the unknown" things in our future - the things we're not most secure about - and that can be scary! Yah, buying rice in bulk comes out cheaper - I love jasmine rice too (something about the fragrance of it too - I love it!).
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I get that way sometime as well. having to be in my internet cafe 14 hrs per day, I seem like im online 12 of those. we do need a break from the pc sometimes. get some rest- hope to see you here soon.
@asliah (11149)
hi, when our man get home we should need to take care them,actually when i still had a lived in partner i wanted that my rest day is the same with my lived in partner so that we had time for each other,and i missed that thing now because i am single already.
hi gifts thats really hard when you have those scary nightmares that someone is out to get you. I have had one that upsets me when I am very tired. starts out pleasantly with my three friends in a cafe and I want to go shopping at J C. Pennies but they want to sit over their coffee for awhile. , still pleasant. so I agree to meet them in JcPennys. S o I leave and somehow the streets are all wrong and I feel like I am in a strange city.I look for JC Pennys but cannot find it.so I walk and soon I am in an industrial area with huge earth moving machines working. I spy a brick one story building and ask the m n at the desk in this office if I can borrow his phone. I call a ca b and the women asks me whether I want to go to JcPennys in Phoenix or in Mesa.I scream no no i am in Rapid city South Dakota and wake myself up.then I am so glad t o know it was just a bad dream . The sillyh thing is at that time I was in Tempe Arzona. I Hope you do not have that scary dream again Gifts. do get some rest when Adrain gets home.