I am off to spend wify time with my man.

I am tired from being here all day. I really need abreak I do hope it stays busy like this for when I come back in a few hours. I am going to vistaprint.com to makem me some business cards. I have a free shipping coupon. I wish i had another offer to use with this. are you ging to be on for a long time tonight? I can't I need to be up at 7. so I will see you all later.
Tonight I think that I'm going to be here for about another half hour before I have to pack it all in for the night. I haven't been able to be on here as much today as I would have liked to have been on here today because of the fact that I had my second shot in my back for the sacroilitis and it didn't really get along with me this time, so I ended up spending a lot of the day in bed. To make up for that I would love to be able to stay on here late, but that won't be happening because I know that I have to be up at seven in the morning so that I can get my morning running done.
• Marion, Kansas
I went to bed before you posted this last night. I get up really early. I hope your cards came out super. I guess Adrian finally got home. I may go take a nap soon, I am working tonight as well.
Well im glad i made almost 50 cents yesterday on here but i dont know how long i will be able to be on here today. not sure if my bosses are coming back or going to other jobs today to look at. Of course being up beofre 7 in the morning i dont want to go home from work and stare at a computer any longer. I try to stay busy on here as much as i can when the bosses are gone. Im glad you had some time with Adrian last night and hopefully he is ready for his surgery in the next couple of days. Have a great day.
@leeandrew (1226)
Ooh! that would be fun and I'm happy for you. We've been married for four years now and has a one year old baby girl. Hubby and I haven't been anywhere just the two of us but just restaurants and some work trips. What I really want to do is go somewhere with hubby with some couple friend with no money cares. I mean do anything, explore everything and don't have to worry how much we would spend. hahaha.
I am going to be waiting for my construction workers to finish the window repairs.The subdivision developer promised me that they will finish the repairs as soon as possible but it has been two week and no construction workers nor engineer showed up.I am going to pester them all day to finish their job!
@jenny1015 (13394)
I have missed Mylot for a week and am hoping to catch up with the discussions posted by my friends for the past days.