I have enough vegetables to cook for a week

@hotsummer (10077)
Because I was able to buy vegetables cheaply lately that's why I would definitely going to have more vegetables on the refrigerators. So I think I can consume them in one week. It's not actually too many but we are few people eating at home. And it's great thing as I have not sent too much money for that. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of delicious meal. And anyway I feel more healthy with eating vegetables although I feel the craving to eat unhealthy and fatty foods but I am trying to avoid those fatty foods though it's hard.
@williamjisir (22912)
It is simply great that you have enough vegetables for a week. I have checked my refrigerator that I have a lot of food as well. I don't have to bother going shopping for at least three days. My wife has cooked some meat dishes and they are frozen in it. Whenever I need to eat it, I will get it steamed and then it is edible. My wife is very considerate of preparing some food for me before she left for her hometown for quite some time.
@natliegleb (5190)
wow thats great news so you dont need to go out often ideally for sure
@mariaperalta (19225)
• Mexico
Same here, I went to our local swap meet yesterday. All veggies were cheap and looked great. I also bought some fruits.
@ardoy0731 (6866)
Well veggies are quite getting expensive when the oil price is increasing. We do have little veggie garden in our small backyard which my dad is taking care of.
@prashu228 (9328)
It seems you get vegetables directly from the farmers market. They sell for a cheaper price, but very fresh. The vegetables which we buy from the departmental stores are not fresh ones. They store in refrigerators and also not tasty. The fresh ones are good for health. I like to eat vegetables and prefer more than non vegetarian food. Avoiding fatty foods is very good for health. Only thing is we should make our mind strict and follow, other wise its just too hard to avoid the fatty junk foods.
Avoiding those fatty food and making use of those vegetables is a quite good idea. This will keep your health in a good way. Make sure that you don't waste those vegetables. Make use of all the vegetables and prepare good food according to your likes, not only preparing make sure that you have it
@fatlex06 (895)
Yes. Eating healthily is much better. I hope you could cook some delicious dishes with those veggies. It's always healthy and it won't make you fat. Though we need meat and fish from time to time, but it's ok to be vegetarian once in a while. Have a happy cooking with those veggies. :)